Handy.com / Handy Technologies Logo

Handy.com / Handy Technologies

Having problems with Handy.com / Handy Technologies?

Handy.com / Handy Technologies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2016. The latest review Services not rendered was posted on Apr 19, 2021. Handy.com / Handy Technologies has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Handy.com / Handy Technologies has resolved 0 complaints.

Handy.com / Handy Technologies Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 1122
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Handy.com / Handy Technologies Customer Service. Initial Handy.com / Handy Technologies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Handy.com / Handy Technologies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Handy.com / Handy Technologies. Discuss the issues you have had with Handy.com / Handy Technologies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Handy.com / Handy Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Handy.com / Handy TechnologiesServices not rendered

On April 14th, I bought an electric bicycle with a $49.00 fee from Handy to be put together on April 19th at 9:30 A.M.. The Tech text me at 8:56 A.M. saying that I have to reschedule because of the rain when it's not even raining outside. DO NOT USE HANDY FOR THEIR POOR SERVICE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! They get an F for failure from me. My time is valuable and whenever I put a day for them, they need to deliver their word.

Handy.com / Handy Technologiestv mounting

I just want to say that Handy is a TERRIBLE COMPANY. They are so beyond unreliable it's ridiculous. They scheduled me for a time and date, that they agreed that they can do. They then text me 3 hrs prior to my 9 am appointment and tell me they can't make it. I contact them and was able to reschedule the appointment. They confirmed in an email it was going to be set for the following day at 9 am. Later that day, I received a voicemail from on of their reps saying they can't make it. I called the Costco handy unit and the representative agreed that it was still active and advised that they are still going to come and show up. Following that conversation, the original representative who called me and left me a vm calls me back. He tells me again that they cant come. I then tell him that if he can't make the appointment, then I will be using another company. He then says it's okay they can do it for tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and I receive another text 3 hrs prior saying they can't come. I have requested a refund from Costco. You guys should consider using a better company than this one

Handy.com / Handy Technologiesnotifications

Very uncomfortable to use them.
      As a very busy person, I have no time for cleaning my house that's why I use their service. I have no time nor opportunity to look for a different service and being extremely disappointed continue using them. Even though there're probably other alternatives in my town, I have no idea, to be honest.
      Their biggest problem is that they notify you about their visit one hour before. I often forget about this schedule and never keep it in mind, so if they started reminding me of it at least a couple of days before their visit it would be great.

Handy.com — Avoid at all costs!

I wanted to rent an apartment but I was to busy and did not have time to clean it myself so I went online and...