Hair Cuttery — unethical behavior/discrimination
I entered the hair cuttery with my grand-daughter seeking service for a wash and blow dry using a coupon that stated I could receive a wash, blow dry and hair cut. I did not want the hair cut but I was told by a stylist that assisted me at the counter that I would have to pay an additional $20.00 for the wash and blow-dry because my grand-daughter did not have regular hair. I asked the stylist what did she consider regular hair and she pointed to the white lady that was sitting in her chair and said "hair like that"
I asked to speak to a manager and she allowed us to use the coupon at no additional charge, however, the damage was already done. I reached to the district manger for this hair cuttery and she sent me an apologetic letter along with two more coupons for the same service which is not compensation for the lifelong damage it has done. Seeking therapy for both me and my grand-daughter for we have been both been traumatized by the incident.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - hair coloring
- Hair Cuttery - harassment by stylist to buy salon products
- Hair Cuttery - stylist sneered at me 
- Hair Cuttery - not even close to what I asked for
- Hair Cuttery - haircut