Hair Cuttery — they ruined my hair on purpose
I got my hair cut at the hair cuttery the other day and it was ruined!
I got my hair washed and trimmed pretty quickly and I paid for it and I even threw in a tip. I then looked in the mirror and saw that it was a bit longer in the back than it should have been.
I asked the "stylist" if she could snip of 1/2" or a full inch in the back. She got pissed. Before I knew it she was chopping off huge clumps. I freaked out and told her to stop. She chopped 4 inches off my hair!
I now look terrible and every time I look in the mirror I want to cry. I know it's just hair but I have this huge reunion coming up and I look ridiculous.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - hair coloring
- Hair Cuttery - harassment by stylist to buy salon products
- Hair Cuttery - stylist sneered at me 
- Hair Cuttery - not even close to what I asked for
- Hair Cuttery - haircut