Menu
Home Unauthorized Charges Haband / Bluestem Brands Fraudulent Billing
E
Author of the complaint
6:18 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am an 87 year old woman who has purchased from Haband on numerous occasions. I had been satisfied until recently when Haband starting sending me items I did not order. I was billed and credit after fighting the charges. They recently sent me a pair of mens shoes they said I had ordered which I didn't. They billed me for them. I returned the items along with some other bathroom items which came with it I also didn't order. I spent a few hours trying to solve this issue with them on the phone but they kept giving me the run around and refusing to remove the charge. They continue to send statements adding interest, and refuse to talk to my son with my permission. I feel they are trying to take advantage of me as they feel I am a senior citizen unable to fend for myself.

More Haband / Bluestem Brands complaints & reviews

Haband / Bluestem Brands - Monthly charge without knowledge
Haband / Bluestem Brands - No order received
Haband / Bluestem Brands - scam
Haband / Bluestem Brands - Spam and More!
32 comments
Feb 23, 2016 9:44 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Oh I ordered and paid using my own credit card, but they also billed a Community Bank for the same amount. I had never heard of that Bank, until I got a call from them, about my account. Ounce Haband was bought out, everything went to Hell in their service Department.. You call and you get the run around, nobody seems in charge, nobody seems to know anything. I have been a customer science they basically sold only ties. Well no more, this s good buy. Shame to this this into the ground. Duke you became a Stooge to this shady outfit.!

B
Feb 23, 2010 12:47 pm

sent check jan.8, cashed jan.12.merchandise shipped wrong size.sent backfeb 2.have not heard anything.

Sep 23, 2009 10:49 am

I want my membership in haband perks ended! I will not be using haband again for anything! I don`t remenber signing up for it, but I wnat it stoped. I have looked thru thier w site and can`t find a way to cancel..

C
Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I ORDERED APAIR OF DELUSXE GABS CREAM SLACKS PROD 01W .WHEN MY SPORTCOAT ARRIVEDIT SAID THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER. TODAY I RECEIVED THE COPPER PAIR AND IT STATES THEY WERE IN A PREV PACKAGE. I H AVE NEVER RECEICED THEM.PLEASE SEND ASAP. THANK YOU.

CLIFFORD BECKER
ACCOUNT NO [protected]
ORDER NO 4163078

A
Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I was told with my order I would receive free gifts well I got my order and no free gifts came with

I
Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Unauthorized charge of 14.95 per month on credit card for 'haband perks'. I want these charges removed, and my name removed from the company's mailing list.
Ila L. LaRue

I have been charged $14.95 for the last two months to my VISA account. These charges for Haband Perks were not authorized be me. Please have charges of a total of $29.90 credited to my VISA account ([protected]).

Apr 19, 2012 3:14 am

I ORDERED SHEETS (2) one came packaged, the other rolled up in a plastic bag and scotched taped. when I could not reach the company, I opened the bag, the sheet had little pin holes in them. I am also missing a tea kettle. I was promised a pen knife I never recieved.

Sep 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I received the walking cane with my order, but the light does not work. I will not return this item, because the cost and bother are not worth it.

Sep 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I ordered item number 120-vrh03 on 12-10-09.It came with wrong time zone i couldn't get time zone changed. Isent it back two weeks ago and still no answer from them. just want credit on charge card .

F
Aug 29, 2011 12:34 am

i cancelled my subscription to haband perks because of loss to income. They promised to return the deducted the amount to my bank account and have not done so, and have deducted for the month of august 2011

Apr 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

When trying to order over phone -- Assistant could not explain sizes. Wanted to know what size 16 or 18 was. Don't know what 36A or 42A is equal to.

Our order was confirmed as being shipped on 3/26/11, and it has not arrived.
Order#4764979
zip code-58072

Please check the status of the order!

Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I don't like that the 14.95 was taken from my debit card without my knowledge. I never ordered anything i haven't paid for and the one order i did get i never got my free gift so with this being said i want my money put back in my account. And it would be nice to have gotten my free gift.

V
Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

THIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT IS IS FOR US TO REVIEW OUR ACCOUNT ONLY. NO E-MAILS ARE TO BE SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON THIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT MAY NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE

P
Aug 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I HAVE AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR $14.95 POSTED ON AUGUST 4, 2010. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING RECENTLY. I WOULD LIKE THIS CHARGE TO BE CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. THIS WILL BE TAKEN FURTHER IF NOT RESOLVED!

Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered some bra's. Suppose to be buy 2 get 1 free and 2 gifts. They only sent 2 bra's and told me I ordered from some other paper so I did not get what they said I would get. This was impossible since I only had one paper and wrote everything on it when I ordered.

B
May 13, 2010 12:24 pm

I called Haband and punched 2 for customer service and was told by a machine that no one was available to help me and the machine said, "Good bye." I am trying to send my message to customer service by email but cannot find a venue which assures me that my message will be received.

Mar 21, 2010 7:27 am

haband perks! yes, this is a perk for haband, withdrawling $14.95 from my checking account every month since aug 2009, in julyit was $1.95. something needs to be done about this!

L
Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm

I ordered a set of two belts. One was defective. I returned them at my expense and requested replacements. The replacements came and both were defective.. I threw them in the trash. The value of the belts was not worth the expense and the trip to the post office

Placed an order via mail with check enclosed for $72.94 on or about 07-06-2009. Received a letter from Haband that my check was $3 short on or about 07-30-2009. Sent $3 check with letter in envelope provided. To date, no contact; no merchandise. Sent e-mails as toll-free line is useless.

S

I agree to the comment about being charged for something I didn"t receive.

S

Please correct charge that was without my consent of 14.95 for PERKS I don't want.

S

very unhappy with the charge without my consent.

D

HABAND PERKS HAS BEEN DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACC0OUNT I WANT IT TO STOP NOW I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS BUT THIS HAS GONE TO FAR THANK YOU DONNA WHEELER

I DONT WANT TO SEE IT NEXT MONTH!

K
Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writing the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com

Feb 08, 2011 11:43 pm

you can't get a hold of them I will never buy a thing from them again, I send a pair of boots back and I still have it on my bill plus the shipping money where I send them back . so they did get my boots and still wants me to pay for them ..and the shipping

Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Haband Perks: I was totally astonished that an order with Haband would result in a membership in Haband Perks. I was charged $1.95 the first month by Haband Perks. It was too small to question. However a second month had $14.95 posted to my credit card (Master Card). Then I figured it to be a scam by Haband. After several calls to my credit card company I found a service representative who was willing to help me. She did not seem to have the power to stop these charges and told me I should cancel that account and open a new one. She cancelled all charges made to me.

Oct 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

my 3 tin gift set was real cheap, they were half full for the price, plus iwaited almost a month to receive the two sets i orded.also the free gift of two knifes were very cheap the blade fell off of one knife . I would like very much too be taken off of your mailing list as of now.

Oct 23, 2009 6:57 pm

6 weeks ago i ordered 3 shirts i paid by check only got 2 shirts i would like the shirt or refund. thank you my e mail
[email protected]

Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Very true however theydo have a direct number and I dialed just now and got through. the number is [protected] good luck! This company is horrible!

A
Sep 24, 2009 8:39 am

The Member Services number for the Haband Perks program is:
[protected]

This information should be on the back of your welcome kit and membership card.

Give them a call and you can cancel very easily. They are very good to work with and will let you out of your membership with no challenge.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

91 complaints