Haband — Fraudulent Billing
I am an 87 year old woman who has purchased from Haband on numerous occasions. I had been satisfied until recently when Haband starting sending me items I did not order. I was billed and credit after fighting the charges. They recently sent me a pair of mens shoes they said I had ordered which I didn't. They billed me for them. I returned the items along with some other bathroom items which came with it I also didn't order. I spent a few hours trying to solve this issue with them on the phone but they kept giving me the run around and refusing to remove the charge. They continue to send statements adding interest, and refuse to talk to my son with my permission. I feel they are trying to take advantage of me as they feel I am a senior citizen unable to fend for myself.
More Haband Complaints & Reviews
- Haband Perks - Monthly charge without knowledge
- Haband - No order received
- Haband - scam
- Haband - Spam and More!
- Haband - Poor customer service, shipping headaches
- Haband Company - Orders red flagged
- Haband - Back orders scince Nov 2010
- Haband Home - men's slacks/returned
- Haband - Customer service/refunds
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - I keep receiving the wrong item packaged in the bag identifying what I really ordered