Haband / Bluestem BrandsI keep receiving the wrong item packaged in the bag identifying what I really ordered

D

This problem has been reoccurring since 9/13 2017
On 9/13/2017, Haband shipped the following from order #9421757
1 Triple Ruffle Bedspread Cabbage Rose Size K
1 Triple Ruffle Sham Cabbage Rose Size KNG
1 Triple Ruffle Sham Cabbage Rose Size KNG
The bedspread was correct but the shams were the "English Garden" Print, both in bags that were marked as the "Cabbage Rose". And for the past five months I have been sending them back and explaining both to customer service AND explaining on the "Exchange" form that the package was mismarked and I was receiving the wrong shams and I wanted them to be exchanged for the correct pillow shams. Continuously either the same incorrect item is sent to me or I get charged for returns I didn't request. I have copies of papers, incorrect charges and photos of the wrong items sent to me. I am extremely aggravated over this situation.

Order #9565385 -was Placed 11/11/2017 and again I received a partial refund (minus $9.99 shipping) when I requested an exchange for correct shams. Please refund all overcharges and send me Cabbage Rose King shams.