Haband / Bluestem Brands Logo

Haband / Bluestem Brands

Having problems with Haband / Bluestem Brands?

Haband / Bluestem Brands Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 217 2916 (Customer Service)
PO Box 8
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Haband / Bluestem Brands Customer Service. Initial Haband / Bluestem Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Haband / Bluestem Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Haband / Bluestem Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Haband / Bluestem Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Habandcashed my check, no jacket

I sent a check for a tan jacket on 2/7/11 for the amount of $33.96 and they cashed my check on 2/16/11 but I have not received a jacket from them. when I try to check on the order they tell me they can't find a order for me. So where is my jacket and where is the money that I payed for the jacket???????????? which was taken out of my checking account???????????? I will not order from Haband again ever so they can keep their flyers I will throw them away and not even open them THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP

HabandUnkown charges

I was charged unauthorized charges to my credit card that I did not authorize. These charges are for $14.95 each month, charged over a period of 5 months, a total of $74.75. I have emailed the Haband company to have these charges stopped and all money charged refunded to my credit card account. I don’t know what’s going on here and I don’t know about any membership from Haband that warrants these charges. I went to the Haband web site and there is nothing in my account that references any kind of membership fees. I see several complaints on http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=hab%20perks about this problem with Haband as well. I have been doing business with Haband for a few years and did not expect this kind of dishonest behavior. This will cause me to not do business with Haband again if not corrected to my satisfaction and I will report this to the Better Business Bureau, if it hasn’t already been done. I have notified my bank and requested that the charges be refunded.

Broman Jan 01, 2013

I ordered some of Haband's cheap merchandise and found it to be junk, quite frankly. I was also charged for the $14.97 membership that I did not request. I have registered a complaint and sent an e-mail to have the money refunded to my account. Pass the word--this company is not worth messing with and the merchandise is cheap and apparently made by slave labor in China.

Haband — UNAUTHORIZED CHARGESQ

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON MY DISCOVER CARD $14.95, FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW WHETHER I ORDER OR NOT FOR HABAND...

Haband Perks$1.95 intro and $14.95 monthly charge for Haband Perks

Purchased items then Haband started with $1.95 intro and $14.95 monthly charge for Haband Perks - automatic bank deduction without our knowledge

• Ka
          Karol1218 Feb 09, 2011

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writing the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com they have done this to many people without their knowledge so can you imagine how much money they are making on the people that do not realize they are being charged!

Haband.comTook my money and never sent the items

Case Notes: i have placed 2 orders with haband. the first was on 11/24/10 order #[protected] and another on 12/2/10 order # [protected]. your company had no problem taking the money for these orders out of my bank. both orders have been paid for, problem is this orders are still listed as open, not closed and ready to ship! apparently nobody in customer service thinks i bought these for christmas. the first order is already 21 days and it still hasn't shipped so i have little faith the second order will. i sent 2 emails to customer service asking why they are still open, but they don't answer. there are so many online places to order, and it's plain haband doesn't want my business. i just have to beg to have my order shipped, and i won't. since your company has little regard for the customer, just put my money back in my account so i CAN USE MY MONEY WITH ANOTHER COMPANY! not only will i never shop haband but i'll let all my friends know about how haband takes your money then keeps your order open until someone decides to fill it and ship it! 9 days left until christmas and all the other places i shopped at on line filled the orders and shipped them right away. i am disabled and rarely can leave my home & i'm on a small fixed income and i need my money back now! because i have little hope your company will ship out my orders. so put the money back in my back asap. so i can finish my christmas shopping online!

Haband — Spam and More!

Haband brands itself as a "conscientious family business serving over 5 million customers direct by US mail...

HabandOrder never arrived

I ordered three dress shirts, two white & one sage about three or four weeks ago. They haven't been shipped. My best guess is that because on my last Discover statement I was charged $83.88 from "IC FREE SHIPPING". I phoned them to ask for details. They told me that I had ordered something with free shipping and so I was now a "member". They said if I didn't want to be a member they would credit my account. I told them to do that and they did credit me for $79. I also said I would have a 'crow to pick' with Haband. I was waiting to get the shirts to see if they would charge shipping or what. ---Still waiting. Before all this, I received a previous order from Haband and enclosed was a slip to be used for free shipping on my next order. It had a three digit code to be used. This missing order was phoned and the code was given. All seemed fine till I got that Discover state-
          ment. I think I've been scammed

Haband PerksUNDESIRED OR AUTHORIZED CHARGES

The company has been charging my account $14.95 per month that I did not authorize or desire. I have not used any services for this charge. Also, I have not been receiving the monthly statement.

The current balance on my account is $71.85, all of which is the unauthorized $14.95 per month and late charges. Please remove all charges and late fees from my account.

Habandsunable to reach them by phone or internet

I have been trying to reach them to change a product that was back ordered & am unable to. I was on the phone at least 5 minutes yesterday & again today & when I pushed the number #3 for consumer inquiry, I was disconnected. Trying to reach them by internet, nothing happened when I put in my order number.
              Harriet Myler, 2119 Beth St., Pocatello, Id. 83201 Phone [protected]. Order # 2621256

Haband/ 2Pr Paints /Jun 2010 — withdrawals from my visa card every month

I ordered 2 pair of pants on 30 June 2010.. via phone...and then they tried to sell me a number of "OTHER...

Haband!Overcharges

October 10, 2010

Gentleman, this is in reference to a Haband! Mail purchase I made this past winter when I ordered three pair’s of ladies slacks.

After checking the merchandise I found them to be the wrong size and I had to return two pairs for exchange. A few days later when they came back I was charged with a shipping bill of $15.95. To this effect I sent a payment, and surprise, surprise the following month I was billed again when I received another statement requesting to send another $15.95 . Unfortunately I had forgotten the previous bill and I made the MISTAKE of sending this company another check.

Upon requesting a refund and their credit card cancelation my demands were ignored and adding insult to injury the monthly statement kept increasing each month, with penalties and non authorized charges--- which I refused to pay. This credit card Co. (Haband!) is located at P.O. Box 659707, San Antonio, TX [protected] .

I tried to connect with the Company Customer Service to no avail (there is none) only e-mail contact. I got the same results when calling their credit card at [protected]; I must have pressed the option 1 about 7 times till I gave up.

Those folks are running a scam that has to be stop by any means possible be it civil or criminal by the corresponding authorities. Therefore, I’m willing to pursue this matter by filing with the following departments:

USPS, BBB, CA Attorney General, NJ Consumer Affairs, Atlantic Co. Div Consumer Affairs, Same for the State of Texas division of consumer fraudulent activities, Federal Trade Commission and last but not list Internet posting and Class Action Suit by a National Law firm.

This experience has turned very sour for me personally. I believe this Company knows how burdened the average citizen is with more pressing problems and take advantage of their weakness by fraudulently overcharging; fortunately for me I’m retired and I am vigilant to scams from fly by night operators.

Ofelia

Haband Tlg Autovantagebilled deceased credit card

Received charge from tlg autovantage on credit card statement for deceased. Called company and was advised the $169.99 charge was because she cashed a $9.75 check from haband in july 2009. I advised them that she was deceased and they will be reversing charge and eliminating any further billing. This is the 3rd time in a year haband has billed her.

• Al
                      Allan22 Sep 30, 2010

call your credit card company - let them know - have another card issued with a new number. problem solved.

Haband Perksbeing billed for something I don't want.

To Whom It may concern:

I have been charged $14.95 for 2 months on my credit card. I did not want this. I want to be taken off this and I don't want it coming off my credit card anymore. Please take care of this problem for me. Please contact me at [protected]@verizon.net. I wll be waiting for your e-mail. Thank You!!!

Cathy Billhime

• Sh
                        Sherry Thompson Feb 11, 2012

I have been charged for the last 2 mos. on my credit card for $14.95 for this that I did not approve and want to know how to stop this. How do I contact these people about this?
                        Sherry Thompson

branch Mar 12, 2011

I do not know how this got on my account, unless a mistake was made by me when an order for clothes was entered to your company. I never had any problems with Haband until this showed up.///reb

branch Mar 12, 2011

I request that this account for Haband perks be removed from your business, I have not received anything from it & I do not have a need for it...

HabandCustomer service/refunds

This company has no "customer service" service. When an order was returned because I could not use the product, they charged my card for return postage, but did not credit my card with a refund. An email concerning a refund was not even accepted by them. How does such a company get an A+ rating with the BBB? That is a mystery.

Haband Perks — charges to my checking account

Some months ago I signed up online to become a member of the Haband Perks Program. I just examined my bank...

HabandBad customer service

Don't buy from this outfit.

I am convinced that their Customer (Non)Service people failed and never even graduated from Kindergarten...

I returned some items on July 8, and between July 18 and July 24 I asked them SEVEN times if they received the items because I have yet to see a reversal of charges on my credit card statement online. They gave me every other kind of information about refund policy, etc., EXCEPT to answer my simple question "DID YOU RECEIVE IT?".

Lastly I e-mailed them "if you people continue to refuse to answer my simple question after my SEVENTH request, I will file a dispute with my credit card company and will post a complaint on complaints.com. That was TWO days ago, and those dodo's have not even replied to this date...

Joseph Mangiolardo Mar 16, 2011

To Customer Service People
                            My husband ordered a shirt (too big) and a Leather Jacket (too big). We have since returned this merchandise and wanted an exchange. Further research was made and my husband decided he did not want an exchange but rather a refund. We have also included in this package a check for $8.99 and a letter as to why the articles were returned. Please be aware that we do not want an exchange but a refund of the money spent on these articles. The only item that fit was one shirt, which goes to prove that the merchandise is mislabeled.
                            The items returned was 16R34 Comfort Shirt Grey and 367 Leather Jacket Brown.

Please let me know the statis of this order by calling or by e-mail.

Habandunauthorized charges

charges of 14.95 for last several months on bank statement.

I have made no charges or purchases from haband.

Will lawyer be needed to collect these bogus charges ?

• Ev
                              Everyday Privileges Gold/Haband Jan 15, 2011

I just received a letter telling me that Everyday Privileges Gold was going to charge me $169.99 for 2011. I called and asked what it was for and he told me I cashed a check and therefore they charged me for the membership service. I than (shame on me for not checking closer) saw they charged my AMX for $159.99 in Feb 2010. I have not ordered anything from Haband since 2009. I will never order from Haband again. Now I'm just trying to get my money back. This is a SCAM and I am contacting the state attorney general. Watch out for these scam artist. I was told Haband sold them my name and credit card information. AMX now has a block on my card to prevent any future charges from these scammers.

• St
                              STAN AND VIVIAN DAUGERT May 28, 2010

My husband and I are senior citizens who have been "scammed" on multiple occasions by Haband including one recent incident where they attempted to bill our credit card nearly $200.00 and it was caught by our visa card administrators. As our card was now "compromised" we had to cancel the card and go through the inconvenience of changing over all our auto-pays on the old card, etc.
                              We have attempted to call the numbers given on a recent billing (which we did NOT owe) and got an automated message that stated, "we can not take you call...'goodbye'"!) We wrote them a complaint letter attaching the bill 4/12/10 and have not heard one word back.
                              Today we received another notice from one of their 'subsidiaries', Buyers Advantage memberships, stating they could not deduct our "annual fee" for our "membership" with them of $149.99 that was billed to us last year when my husband inadvertantly deposited a check from Haband in the amount of $8.05 which he thought was a refund. I called "Tim" the representative and explained the scam we experienced at the hands of Haband and his company and threatened to sue if the $139.99 they deducted from our now compromised card last year was not refunded. He talked to his supervisor and agreed to mail us a refund in that amount.
                              We have been good customers of Haband for the past years but WILL NEVER PLACE ANOTHER ORDER with them again. Doesn't do any good to write or call them...they do NOT respond. They are the ### of the catalogue companies, preying on elderly and unsuspecting honest citizens of the US. BUYER BEWARE!

STAN AND VIVIAN DAUGERT

• Mi
                              Mike Mucci Nov 30, 2009

They prey on the elderly and get them to commit to charges for another company called TLG. Haband never answers their phones and avoids "customer service" calls.

Haband&Free gift&

Be wary of the offer of "free shipping." If there is a "free gift" involved, the "free shipping" goes away and shipping charges will apply. They do not tell you about this. After 16 email exchanges, they finally said they would delete the "free" gift and would give free shipping. I, too, got hooked with the "perks" and I agree with another complaint that the fabric quality in the clothing is terrible. I'm done with them.

Haband Catalog SalesCustomer service sucks

Haband is still sending out "customer service" letters with stamped signatures of Duke Habernickle; who according to DMnews http://www.dmnews.com/private-equity-group-catalog-holdings-buys-haband/article/93265/ left the company in 2006 after selling his shares to Catalog Holdings. I am in the process of trying to solve an issue for my 77 year old mother, who prepaid an order, was shipped items not ordered(and billed for them) and was not sent items she did order. "Habernickle's" March 30, 2010 letter promised to correct the problem, but the missing items still have not been sent. When my mother called their customer service, the rep hung up on her. Good business.

Haband ClothingPoor quality sweater

I ordered one of the hand embroidered sweaters. Although it took 2 months to receive it, I did receive a postcard telling me it waa back ordered and when it would be shipped. The problem is with the quality. By time I had the sweater on for 1/2 day, 5 stitches of the embroidery had come undone. Looking at the inside, there are embroidery thread trails all over, plus all embroidery threads are not tacked down.

• Su
                                    Sukadeva Mar 21, 2013

Haband Clothing has somehow been deducting $14.95 a month from my account. The phone number is wrong. I have not authorized this amount even though I buy things once in a while. I am poor and cannot afford this. Thank you for any help.