Haband / Bluestem Brands Logo

Haband / Bluestem Brands

Having problems with Haband / Bluestem Brands?

Haband / Bluestem Brands Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 217 2916 (Customer Service)
PO Box 8
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Haband / Bluestem Brands Customer Service. Initial Haband / Bluestem Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Haband / Bluestem Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Haband / Bluestem Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Haband / Bluestem Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Haband Clothing CompanyThey charged me, but I haven't purchased from them

People, I really need help. I checked my account recently and noticed unauthorized charge from the company Haband Clothing Company. I was really shocked, ‘coz I haven’t bought from them and never heard about this company before. I tried to find their contact info, but the email address, which I found in the Internet, was invalid. Please, maybe someone can help me to return money back and stop this scam. Thanks.

HabandPoor Cust Svc

I placed a $300 order with this company and got a Order number. I did receive a email with order number and partial shipment list, and that it was shipped via US Mail - no tracking number. Waited for 7 days. Logged into my account to check the status, entered the order number, shows up saying no orders in the account. Tried calling toll free number, no option to talk to a Customer service agent; after several options finally reached one. She explains that the order was shipped and gave me the tracking number for Fedex and that all their orders were shipped only via Fedex. In addition she explained that I cannot see any orders online and that I have to only call them for the status. I told her to switch me to her supervisor, who was very blunt and adamant and said I have to live with the way they are doing things and there is no options for the customer to follow up and that she is the ULTIMATE authority and cannot talk to anyone else. In this darn age of data bases the smallest company providing more than you require here is an exception to the rule. Go figure how you would like to do business with these folks.

• Pa
        Papa47 Apr 18, 2016

I received a flyer in the mail giving me a "Code" to enter to get $5 off my order for using my Haband charge card. I ordered approx. $177 of clothes on Saturday, April 16. However, I forgot to apply the code. I called Haband right after placing the order on-line. They told me I would have to call back on Monday because the order was placed online. I called customer service Monday morning and they told me they could not make adjustments because the order was ready for shipment. For a lousy $5 they lose me as a long-time customer.

• Gl
        gloria Rastadt Oct 21, 2015

I called in an order 2 weeks ago and waited for some kind of confirmation that the order was received . the girl I talked to was very rude and did not seem to care about my order .I did not get her name otherwise I would have reported her I tried bringing up my account to check if the order had been received . I do not expect delivery for a couple of weeks just wanted to know if the order had been received. I am an old lady and live on a small income so have to be careful as to what I spend the order was for $79.0I have dealt with haband for many years and have had no problem. Will not use my computer to place an order nor will I call it in . snail mail is the only way I will order from now on Gloria Rastadt former address was 1332 short cut rd Cross SC29436 now living in NC if that makes a difference

Haband — Return policy

I returned a pair of shoes. After two weeks they processed the return by charging me an additional 8.99. So...

Haband — chemicals to cause cancer,birth defects and reproductive harm.

Hello my name is Marche Bowen, My mother ordered two pair of pants and two blouses, and on the packing slip...

Forestville

Haband Perksmisleading offer

I accepted an offer from Haband to join Haband Perks. My bad...I didn't read the fine print. I thought Haband was a legit business. When I got my confirmation, and after being alerted by my bank of a credit card charge that I wasn't aware of, I did read the fine print and found that EMI Marketing is going to bill me $14.95 a month for a bunch of stuff I don't need. I had my bank kill that card. I'll eat the $1.00 charge. Shame on Haband. I will not ever buy anything from them again. My bad. I know better.a

Habandno confirmation of cancellation of Haband Perks program

I tried to contact "[protected]@hudsonps.com" but was unable to link to that which is the contact given in membership guide which was mailed to me. This is regarding the Haband Perks program. I e-mailed the general customer service link to cancel but never received a response. I just contacted the automated cancellation system tonight so will see what happens with that. I wanted my $1.95 trial fee forgiven since I have been a longtime customer of Haband. They know how to e-mail me to sell me something. Oh, that's right; those e-mails are all automated but when a human response is required-----don't bother. We will just charge his card with the $14.95 monthly fee because he will give up fighting. Wrong answer Haband. I have nothing but time and will no longer be a customer of yours if you don't satisfy me on my request or at least have the decency to let me know if my cancellation is in place. Haband must have enough customers so they would rather keep their $1.95 and avoid dealing with me. I recently lost fifty pounds so need to replace my clothing which I have started and Haband was the recipient of some orders. I will do my best to bad mouth this old and supposedly reputable company to anyone I talk to and will never order from them again. All this for a $1.95. Keep it and lose me as a customer.

• Do
            Dorad Dec 01, 2016

Purchased 2 pair of pants for 24.98 with free shipping. Pants arrived with my bill of 49.98. These scam artists took my credit card signed amount of 24.98 and added 49.98. Isn't this against the law? Called tell company. Very rude customer service rep told me that is the price. It's in dispute with American Express. Will never order from them again. Stay away

• Vi
            Vic M May 12, 2012

I also got fooled by joining Haband Perks and then realized what I had done. This is a scam. I will never buy anything from Haband again. P.S. I have cancelled the affected credit card.

Haband — Non-receipt of merchandise

It has been well over 30 days. I would like to know whatever happened to this order. It has not arrived as of...

HabandBe careful with your credit card

HABAND HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR $14.95 SINCE MARCH 2011.

I DID NOT APPROVE THEM TO DO SO. HABAND IS ROBBING MY BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE, TELL ME HOW TO GET MY INFORMATION OUT OT THEIR HANDS AND RECOVER MY MONEY SINCE MARCH.

Haband
          www.haband.com
          110 Bauer Drive
          Oakland, NJ 07436

Haband, Inc.Larger sizes not available

I really like the quality and pricing of clothing that Hadand offers, when you can get them. I am a large sized male and find it really hard to understand why the sizes I need are listed but when I order they show that size is not availble. After making a selection that is not my first or second choice but shows that it is availble in my size and color I find out that they also are on back order. This takes forever to get my order even though the money transaction has been done tieing up funds that prevent me from buying elsewhere. Update your inventory, im sure that i'm not the only big customer you have.

• Im
                Imitto Mar 07, 2012

My credit card has been charged wrongly ($14.95 monthly) for 7 months. Stop it right now! I also need my card to be reimbursed.

• Ri
                Ribluss Feb 29, 2012

I received an e-mail from Haband on 5/29/11 that informed me that my package, order # 5533000, was shipped on 5/27/11. I have never received the package. My credit card has been debited for the amount of the purchase. I have tried to call your phone number to talk to customer service, but can't reach anyone. Really lousy service!

• Dl
                Dliope Feb 27, 2012

Haband is charging me 14.95 for past 3 months. I did not order anything!

• Ga
                GAvale Feb 21, 2012

I must be getting billed for perks of $14.95 every month. I did not sign up for this as I am a widow and very seldom use your co. Please take me off of this thing you call perks.I do not want it.

• Aw
                Awonere Jan 18, 2012

I want Habnd to stop taking the $15.95 out of my checking account monthly. I never authorized any monthly deduction and want it to stop.

• La
                Laguzine Nov 01, 2011

I had ordered 2 pair of pants, was charged on Dec. 18., I rteurned them a few days later- have not heard anything from you- hope to get my money back! I was waiting at least 2 statements from Discover however I'm afraid the time is now past, to have this reversed. Coint me out as anHaband Customer!!

• Ka
                Karol1218 Feb 09, 2011

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writting the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com

• Ca
                CallCtrgal03 Jan 15, 2011

I actually work for the company and can assure you that while misleading for older customers, there is no scam with Haband Perks. For one thing there's an alluring discount from the company offered just for trying it out; if you cancel within the 30 days you won't be charged subsequent 14.95 charges. Furthermore, if you call our customer service line and request the number we're happy to assist you in this way.

• Gd
                G. David Porter, Jr. Sep 10, 2010

I recently discovered that Haband was charging $14.95 once or twice a month from my checking account without my permission. I want to find out how I can get them to stop this practice and to refund the money that they have charged to my account illegally. What are the steps to do to get a full refund from Haband?

Haband — fraud/deception

My mother (90 yrs. old, homebound, early Dementia, Congestive Heart Failure, severe Glaucoma) received an...

Haband, Inc.Stay away from these guys

I ordered 2 pairs of slacks, size 40L. They arived 4/21, One pair was as ordered, the other was at least 3 sioo large in the waste, although the bag showed 40L. I send 3 emails to customer service requesting their approval not to debit my account for return shipping charges of $7.99, When the remained unanswered I returned the wrong pair, indicating I would like a replacement sie 40L as ordered. The replacment bag was labeled 38L as was the contents. I sent another email, but this also remains unasnwered. I have written 3 letters to compant HQs in Oakland, NJ, but these, too remained unanswered. I know that I will have to apyr another $7.99 for return of the 38L pair, and I have no guarantee that the replacement will be 40L as originally ordered.

• Da
                  Darnaule Jun 22, 2016

I ordered one fleece jacket with buttons (she can't manage zippers) & one pair of slacks for my elderly mother for Christmas. I promptly received a confirmarion e-mail for the one jacket and one pair of slacks along with a “web reference number.” Well, Haband sent THREE jackets and THREE pairs of slacks. Upon receipt, I e-mailed them and also called their listed toll-free customer service number. The latter never once worked. (Going through a host of options ("our options have changed") led either to the message that "We are not able to take your call at this time, " or to a message directing you to a toll number if you needed to actually speak to someone rather than just choose recorded messages.) The first representative said I must have ordered incorrectly (I didn't) and would have to pay postage to return the two unneeded sets using their enclosed return label. I gave her my “web reference number” as proof that I had ordered correctly; she said they couldn’t access that number & it wouldn’t prove anything at all. So, I promptly paid postage and sent them back to get my refund more quickly. Weeks later, the charges remain on my credit card account. I called again (at my expense of course), and was told "it will take several more weeks for us to actually receive the items & refund your credit card." Their response to the e-mail was just a form letter acknowledging my e-mail. Then Christmas day, it turned out the jacket had a ZIPPER--not buttons as was described and pictured online. I promptly sent that back, and again I e-mailed them, and NEVER received a response. Their website "Order & Tracking History link DOES NOT WORK. These items remain on my credit card. Worse, my mother is not doing well, and this may well have been my last Christmas with her.

• Wa
                  Walgote Jun 22, 2016

Our mail order (Product 41C54) arrived in the incorrect size. Our order clearly stated size 9.5 D. Sixe 12 arrived. We intend to return the shoes but object to being charged $8.99 for that postage. It was not our fault the wrong size was sent.

We expect to be fully reimbursed on our credit card for this charge. We also request strongly that you ship the replacement shoes by EXPRESS MAIL so we may receive them before our scheduled vacation departure on July 6.

Haband CompanyWatch out

After making the mistake of ordering a TV remote control from Haband, I found it to be a piece of junk! I returned it for a refund, which was eventually credited back to my Mastercard. They refunded the price of the item only, and not the postage costs either way. The postage costs were more than the item itself. A few weeks later, I received a check in the mail for $8.25. Thinking it to be a refund for the postage, I ALMOST cashed it without reading the fine print!!!
                It turned out that I would have been enrolled in some BOGUS discount plan that would have cost me $159.99 per year and would automatically renew eqach year afterward!!! This company is indeed a rip-off and may be sharing your credit card information with others and enrolling you in all kinds of phony plans! BEWARE !

• Vi
                    Virginia Simmons Jackson Nov 13, 2018

In this day and age I think your catalog should have a better representation of all ethnicities (brown, black etc.). I would prefer ordering from your catalog if their were models in it that look like me.

Thank you for your immediate response to this matter.

• De
                    DebbieThornton Nov 13, 2018

It has almost been a month and I still not received my refund. The customer service reps are rude and uncaring. They were in a hurry to take my money, but will not give it back. Next step BBB!!!

• Bi
                    BingL Sep 01, 2018

Ordered two items "in stock" and site says 6 days shipping.
                    Still not shipped 10 days later, customer service "not available at this time" #. Paid a premium shipping charge too. Fool me once, fool me fool me twice # you

Never order from these amateurs (Or crooks)

• Ti
                    TiLiSu Aug 15, 2018

I find this company useful for buying affordable clothes for my father but the shipping is expensive and it takes so long to receive what you ordered. I placed an order 12 days ago and they were just shipped yesterday. I've ordered lots of items from them but it takes weeks to receive them. I order stuff from China that arrives in half the time

• Pu
                    Purmup Jun 21, 2010

I received my order & was so disappointed. The tops were so wrinkle. I have wash them & iron them the wrinkle will not come out. I'm going to have the cleaners see if they can get them out. I am so disappointed in this order!!!

HabandDon't buy from this outfit

Don't buy from this outfit.

I am convinced that their Customer (Non)Service people failed and never even graduated from Kindergarten…

I returned some items on July 8, and between July 18 and July 24 I questioned them SEVEN times if they received the items because I have yet to see a reversal of charges on my credit card statement online. They gave me every other kind of information about refund policy, etc., EXCEPT to answer my simple question "DID YOU RECEIVE IT?".

Lastly I e-mailed them "if you people continue to refuse to answer my simple question after my SEVENTH request, I will file a dispute with my credit card company and will post a complaint on complaints.com. That was TWO days ago, and those dodo's have not even answered to this date…

Haband$1.95 Credit Card Charge

I ordered a pair of shoes on-line from Haband and have been watching my credit card account for the charge to appear. It did, but also there was a charge of $1.95 for Haband Perks. I called the toll-free number shown on my on-line bank statement and a representative came on a few seconds later. I aksed about the charge, had it explained to me (kinda), and asked that it be cancelled. The representative said that it would be, that there would be no further charges, that I was in the 30-day risk-free trial period. I am assuming that the $1.95 will be refunded to me. If the $1.95 is not refunded I will file complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the with State Attorney General's office where Haband is headquartered. I can also ask my bank to recover the charge, but I will wait a few days for the reverse credit to appear in my statement. At this point, I think this will be resolved to my satisfaction. The couple of times where I have had issues like this in the past the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney General's office both considered the complaint resolved when I got my money back. Fair enough. I don't understand why businesses do this. I will not order again from Haband.

Haband Co IncDoesn't honor Guarantee

Purchased pair boots, sole came off after one year, e-mailed for their !00% guarantee and was told I had to have a receipt. I just wanted an exchange.
                      Wrote to Mr. Duke Haband for replacement
                      Haven't heard back yet?

Haband CompanyOrders red flagged

I have been ordering from haband company since 2009. In 2010 I ordered 2 pair of tennis shoes and paid by mastercard. I only received one pair. After complaining for wevereal months to their customer service department which appears to be totaly computerized, I finally received the other pair. Since then, every time I order something the order is put into an " open catagory " and shows to be pending. I have three orders in that catagory since mid 2010. It appears that since I complained about only getting one pair of shoes they are flagging all my orders. It is not because they are out of the items that I order because I continously receive emails and mailings advertisins these products.

HabandHorrible company to do business with

A horrible company to do business with. An XL jacket was ordered, they shipped a L and charged us for the shipping on the exchange. The jacket cost about 20.00 and to exchange it cost an additional 8.99. What a rip off. The best part is that on their label it says you will be charged a shipping cost which is displayed on the reverse side of the document and then you flip it over and there is no information. This has to be breaking some kind of law regarding proper disclosures. I will be writing this on every page I get my hands on regarding this company. No one should do business with this company ever.

Habandovercharges

call center is in Philippines, operator tried telling me at first it was in Georgia. Half an hour later I was told it was Phillipines.
                            Ordered 2 items - did not add up correctly, (I am quick in math and know my numbers). This line of clothing caters to elderly, I was making a call for my mom. At first, I was given a higher total, then after having to literally fight for the correct sum, then, company proceeded to overcharge me for shipping. When I caught that mistake, I was told that my order was already put through and I have to call customer service to correct this mistake. Be ware of OVERCHARGES!!!

Haband PerksUnautorized charges

I was charged $1.95 on my Am.Express card on 2/22/2011 without my knowledge after ordering some merchandise from Haband catalog. Than I was charged again $14.95 0n 3/23/2011 . I NEVER authorized these charges. Called the Haband Perks on [protected] 3 days ago, was promissed refund, (get credit on my cr.card), but till today, I did not received anything. Even emailed Haband Co. and they promissed to forward my email to Haband Perks Co. I want my money back NOW and will NEVER order anything from Haband again! Randy Johnson [protected]@aol.com

• To
                                  tory54 Apr 04, 2011

I just realized I was also being charged $14.95 for this so-called "Perk" charge from Haband for the past 3 months! Then I found all of your complaints and realize they are screwing all their customers over. I can't believe they are still in business!! I have sent an e-mail to them demanding reimbursement and will also contact the Better Business Bureau regarding this matter. What the heck is a Perk charge anyway?? I only ordered 2 items from them and ended up returning them because they didn't fit right. The owner of the company should be ashamed!!! What a crook!! Something really has to be done about this company as soon as possible before more people get screwed over! I hope you all get reimbursed at the very least...good luck!

• Ra
                                  Randy Johnson Apr 01, 2011

The same thing just happened to me. In Feb. 2011 I was charged $1.95 and on 3/23/2011 $14.95 I called their Ph. no 4 days ago and was promissed refund-credit- on my credit card. So far, no credit. I will wait few more days and if nothing happens, I will cancell my cr.card and NEVER order anything from Haband again. I suggest, you do the same. Let's put the Co. out of business, since they are so croocked.

HabandBack orders scince Nov 2010

I ordered clothing in Nov 2010 and after months of e-mailing and phone calls to haband. I finally got this phone number to call [protected] EXT 1600 and actually got to talk to a real live person, ask for Mary.

She will be very apologetic but in the end it's still a run a round.

I have been told that they will receive their shipment from china in March of 2011. Most all clothing is on back order. If haband only

has stock for 6 months should be up front with it and only take orders