Having problems with GuitarZoom?

GuitarZoom reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 11, 2014. The latest review unauthorized credit card charges unethical behaviour was posted on Apr 15, 2021. The latest complaint unauthorized credit card charges unethical behaviour was resolved on Apr 15, 2021. GuitarZoom has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. GuitarZoom has resolved 2 complaints.

GuitarZoom Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GuitarZoom Customer Service. Initial GuitarZoom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GuitarZoom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GuitarZoom. Discuss the issues you have had with GuitarZoom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GuitarZoom Complaints & Reviews

GuitarZoomunauthorized credit card charges unethical behaviour

on 4/15/21 i purchased an order by mistake #1543332 I wanted my money back but couldn't reach anyone either by phone or chat. then I was charged for two more orders that I didn't place - #1543334 and #1543337. when I tried to contact them I got the royal runaround. at the time I couldn't talk to a real person. everything was carried on buy computer. they said they had no record of my email or my password which was an outright lie. my records show that they were given to them. when I call the contact number anytime day or night the answer is that no one was available to take my call but leave my name phone number and email address and they will get back to me as soon as possible. t his has been going on for two days and I'm getting stressed out from all this. I'm 79 years old and live in a group home for people on various kinds of disabilities. We receive very little income and they have depleted my savings to just a very little. I hope that someone will do the right thing and refund my money. Thank You

RESOLVED

• GuitarZoom's response · Apr 19, 2021

Hi Robert! This is Bev of GuitarZoom Customer Support. Please check your email inbox. We have responded to your first email immediately but never heard back. We have also been trying to reach you by phone numerous times after we missed your call on the 15th of April, but could not seem to connect and your mailbox is full to take more messages.
      Your concern was already addressed but if you have questions to add, please do respond to our email or just give us a call.

GuitarZoomPaid for ultimate chops builder and can not access the course

I placed an order online for Ultimate Chops Builder Order #1442111, for which I received an order confirmation email. I did not receive access to the course and still haven't. I created a customer request ticket ID#392488 and have not gotten a response. I also called the customer support phone number (which no one answers) left my contact information and have not heard back. I have purchased content in the past and was given access to the course right away. All I'm looking for is to use the course I paid for "Ultimate Chops Builder".

• Updated by Dustin01 · Jul 31, 2020

I am the one who wrote this review and the issue has been resolved. Thank you Guitar Zoom for resolving the issue.

Guitarzoom.com — Purchase of an online course charged for twice

https://support.guitarzoom.com I purchased an online guitar course called 36 Accoustic Guitar Licks from...

Guitarzoom.com — i keep having the same issue (problem)

4 different times I have purchase a DVD lesson course. to find out they don't have it in stock, but I can...

Guitarzoom.com — False offer

I have purchased hundreds of dollars of guitar instruction CDs from them. About two weeks ago they sent me an...