Gtahotels.com / Cancelled after reserv. confirmed

1 New Brunswick, Canada

Ater booking a trip to Hawaii for the end of March, 2017 through GTAHOTELS.com and receiving a confirmation and a voucher from them, and a confirmation from the ResortQuest Beach by e-mail, two weeks after I received by e-mail a cancellation notice from GTA. stating that my reservation was cancelled because there was no room available. It was a LIE because I received confirmation from the Resort. After telling them that they said it had been a computer glitch and they they were sorry and that I would be reimburse the money I had paid them. But nothing for my non-refundable flight expenses even if they were at fault. WHAT A REPUTABLE COMPANY WOULD DO THAT? Anyone thinking of booking a vacation anywhere, be aware of them because we were around 170 peoples that were SCAM once more. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Os

Comments

• Ia

Gtahotels.com - Fraudulent misrepresentation
    Gtahotels.com

I booked 4 nights at the Patagonia Vista Lodge in Bariloche Argentina from 24 Dec 2017, listed by Gta hotels as a 4star hotel. The establishment is NOT a hotel, but a self catering group ogf cottages. No reception desk, no dining room, no concierge etc. None of the facilities required for a 4 star hotel listing anywhere in the world. Accordingly, I did not take up the booking. After imediately lodging 3 complaints, and asking for my 700+euros deposit, back Gta hotels has refused to accept any responsibility for what to me was a blatent case of frauduent misrepresentation. I was going to sue them but the legal costs involved from South Africa has made this a non starter. The public must be warned to avoid them.

Ian Benfield

• 0 Votes
    Gtahotels.com - shocking behaviour of staff and how they deal with customers
    gtahotels.com
    Ireland

two weeks ago I booked a hotel through 18oohotels for two night stay in london. it then came about that this agency has seized trading due to legal issues, of which none of their customers were informed of until they checked their hotels. i rang my hotel and was told that it was in fact gtahotels.com that had made the booking for 1800hotels.com and that it was gtahotels.com who then cancelled by booking two days prior to arrival with full cost of stay taken from my credit card. I have tried on several occasions to seek assistance from gtahotels.com on the matter as they dealt directly with the hotel and it is only them that can help. I have rang numerous times to be switched from one member of staff to another, they confirmed all my details last week regarding the booking and now this week they are denying there ever was one...I have just gotten off the phone with them for the third time today in which the member of staff who i was told could help me in this case hung up when i was asking for assistance. For a world-wide company with apparent high standards i find the behaviour of their staff shocking.

• 0 Votes

Hi Marie

I should like to kindly point out that www.gtahotels.com is in no way connected with 1800hotels

Caroline