Gtahotels.com / Cancelled after reserv. confirmed
Ater booking a trip to Hawaii for the end of March, 2017 through GTAHOTELS.com and receiving a confirmation and a voucher from them, and a confirmation from the ResortQuest Beach by e-mail, two weeks after I received by e-mail a cancellation notice from GTA. stating that my reservation was cancelled because there was no room available. It was a LIE because I received confirmation from the Resort. After telling them that they said it had been a computer glitch and they they were sorry and that I would be reimburse the money I had paid them. But nothing for my non-refundable flight expenses even if they were at fault. WHAT A REPUTABLE COMPANY WOULD DO THAT? Anyone thinking of booking a vacation anywhere, be aware of them because we were around 170 peoples that were SCAM once more. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
More Gtahotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gtahotels.com - Canceled reservation after full payment 
- Gta Travel - Cancelation of agread contract 
- Gtahotels.com - ripped off 
- Gta Hotels - Not given room I paid for
- Gtahotels.com - hotel reservation 
- Gta Hotels - Sold Me a Room with Confirmation Which they NEVER Confirmed with the Actual HOTEL!!
- Gta Hotels - Prepaid reservation not honored
- Gta Hotels - Booked unavailable room