Gsn Gamesmissing chips

B

I completed a survey for bingo bash and didn't receive my reward. Screenshots of my purchase and the completed survey. The prize was supposed to be a mega prize. Besides completing the survey, I also shared the post, commented on the post, etc. Everything I was to do in order to get rewarded my mega prize. If I don't get rewarded my mega prize, I think its only fair I receive to cancel my subscription for the Dr Seuss purchase because I only bought it for the mega prize reward!! Plz contact me back to let me know why I didn't receive my reward. Ty

Elaine Caputo Apr 03, 2018

Not able to collect bingo chips when i'm playing on my android. it is constantly telling me I have already collected this gift which I have not. disappointed in this because I only get 38 bingo chips a day. as i've mentioned before I cannot afford to buy chips. so every free gift that I get extends my play which I enjoy every day.

Elaine caputo //[protected]@gmail.com

Eleftheria Michael Aug 07, 2020

@Elaine Caputo They stole 540chips and thousands of coins and thousands of power plays, i accidentally pressed the notice that comes up to connect with Facebook, to my disgust not only did they take all these from me, they gave me 70chips and afew coins and 120power plays, i think its disgusting behaviour, i was on high levels of coffee crush game which i won on different levels, and now they have put me right back to beginners level, ive been playing bingo bash for 10years and ive spent untold money on chips over the years, but ive had enough i think that they are Effin liberty takers!I'm never ever playing bingo bash again if i dont get what is mine!

• Li
    Linnzy Apr 09, 2018

They are a total rip off. I'm canceling my credit card charges from them

Eleftheria Michael Aug 07, 2020

@Linnzy I'm also taking my credit card details off, they take the piss, they stole, 540chips from me, thousands of coins and thousands of power plays, i accidentally pressed the notice that comes up to connect with Facebook and to my disgust they gave me 70chips and afew coins and 120power plays, i keep complaining but I'm not getting anywhere, after 10years of playing bingo bash, i will never ever play it again!

• Su
    Susan Lord Jun 28, 2018

I am so similar to Elaine Caputo. 49 chips not 32 but it has become more frustrating as since 7/8 days there is no response to my messages. Approximately 6 complaints. Now flashed up 8 cards I have won but not on my games. Bingo Bash was so great to play during last5/7 months, not now and what I have spent is incredible.

• Ju
    Judy Monney Aug 27, 2018

Not sure if I'm at the right place. My Facebook bingo bash game is only giving me 58 daily credits. It was 63 and I am VIP category. My other account was getting 68 and that one dropped to 58 but I think that one is fixed.

• Ca
    Carol A Mcgonigle Nov 15, 2018

I bought 4 cards -32 chips, when the game came on I could not play any of the numbers so I lost the chips and the game came up and said you did not win anything. what the heck is that?

Mary Nolan Jan 20, 2019

I was playing in the Princess Ballroom and I won two bingos in a row and didn't get credit for the bingos. I was very disappointed. Thank you, Mary Nolan

• Pa
    Pat Hall Jan 24, 2019

I won in Name the Fable on Bingo Bash and went to collect and once again I have been duped. It said that it had expired. It was just posted. This is twice this has happened to me and I am really get tired of being suckered. I hope you will fix this as you didn't the last time. Please get it right.

• Sm
    smurfdeb Jul 04, 2019

Hi I played Happy Paws in Bingo Bash today I collected a lot of airplanes and every time that it was supposed to go to where I can collect them in the cities it would freeze and I would have to refresh the page and it would not bring me in could you please fix this thank you so much :)

• Pa
    Patricia Walker Jul 07, 2020

Walker Patricia
    Jul 5, 2020, 11:21 AM PDT

Bingo Bash refuses to return my 10, 400 chips which I recently purchased for my iPad, NOT for my iPhone BB game. They have been separate games. On Friday July 3, I saw that my BB on iPhone and iPad were the same game where before they were separate. Somehow they got synched. Unfortunately, my iPad had the most chips, coins, etc because it’s the device I use the most to play BB. Now my 10, 400 chips and over 300, 000 coins have disappeared from my BB on iPad. I have contacted BB 3x but to no avail. How is it possible that BB cannot look at my iPad’s history and see all my info? $200 loss for me. Not sure if I have any other recourse except to live and learn and unfortunately delete the game.

Eleftheria Michael Aug 07, 2020

@Patricia Walker I'm in exactly the same position as you, only they stole 540chips, thousands of coins and thousands of power plays, i too keep complaining but I'm getting nowhere, they are a total ripp off, after 10years of playing bingo bash, i will never ever play it again!