Grow Financial Federal Credit Unionapplication for a auto loan

L Oct 29, 2018

I have been a Member for over 33 years, have a Checking and Saving Account both have never been overdrawn and have over $16, 000.00 in saving. Had a Quick Service Loan for over 20 years and never missed a payment, Have a Debit and Visa Credit Card and Pay off the Balance the end of each month of there Visa Credit Card. I Applied for an Auto Loan today and was told I was being looked at as a new Loan applicant so the interest rate would be 4.24% for 60 months but they would need numerous other documentation.
My complain is I also applied to other Local Credit Union that I am Not a member of and they said my credit score used was 775 the Interest Rate would be 3.24 plus a 0.25 Discount for 60 month Loan and it is Approved!
Where is Grow Financial Credit Union`s Appreciation for a 33 year Member who has never had any late Payments on any account and Why would they make me Jump through more hoops to get their Loan approved while the Other Credit union was fast and better rates and have already approved my Loan with no further info needed!
Believe I am going to Close all my accounts at Grow and Move My thousands in savings account and thousands in checking each month, pay off my QSL and close my Visa card and Join the other Local credit union and transfer everything there!
33 Loyal years means Nothing to Grow Financial Credit Union! Will give my services to Anther!