GrooveBookapp

M Jun 18, 2019

My Grovebook app is not working I tried several times to get it started this is a big inconvenience to my and my family. I was not able to download any pictures for the month of June . I hope a l am not automatically charged for June payment. I couldn't send any pictures. Thank you for help in clearing this problem as soon as possible please
Edna Harris
Email me @ [protected]@msn.com

• Ka
    karen guttridge Jul 21, 2019

This is my situation also. I have been happy with the service and product up until now. The site on my phone says it has crashed. Can you please inform us as to what it going on? [email protected]

• Ci
    Cindi Jones Aug 16, 2019

This has been happening to me also. For the last few months when I try to send pictures, the app will not load. So I have lost 3 months of pictures and don't know how to contact them to fix the problem.