The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GreenTree — holding check
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On the 24 Febuary 2009 I sent green tree a check for final payoff.
On the 9 march I checked the webb site to find out if any action had been taken and to my surprise none.
I called the company aprroximately 6 pm on the 9th. Their service representative STEVE said that they received the payment on the 6th.
I requested too talk too the supervisor because he became really obnoxious. He refused to get the supervisor, I hung up and called again and spoke too Crystal. Crystal told me the same thing, that the check was received on the 6th. I find this very strange even though the mail service is sloww it's not that slow. When I asked why it was so slow to be posted her answer was that payoffs went to another address, which it is.
My complaint is that it appears that Green Tree is sitting on the payoff checks to receive more interest money from thier customers.
Greeen Tree stated that I owed another 97 cents but they would write this amount off. If they had posted the check in a timely manner then it would never have been an issue.
More GreenTree Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company
- GreenTree - payments
- Green Tree - unprofessional
- Green Tree Servicing - Anyone who gets a home, don't finance with Green Tree
- Green Tree Servicing - will not accept payment????
- Green Tree Servicing - Harassment