Green Mountain Energy — billing/customer service
Horrible customer service. I called on 8/25/11 to inquire why I was being charged for electricity that we had cancelled on 7/15/11 when we moved. I was told it would be resolved. Then, yesterday on 9/8/11, I see a charge taken out of my bank account AGAIN from Green Mountain. So I called, and after 30 minutes of being on hold, was told that one of the employees made an error. They said that they couldn't credit it back to my bank account, and that a refund in the form of a check would need to be processed which would take two weeks and then it would need to be mailed. Well, if they took the money out of my account with no hesitation, you would think that they could click a button and put it back in like every other company. As fun as it is to pay electricity for two homes, it's not really feasible for us. I find it amazing that they can't help their customers resolve simple billing issues in a timely manner. I will no longer be supporting this company, and I suggest whoever may read this that you do the same.
More Green Mountain Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Green Mountain Energy - billing 
- Green Mountain Energy - dishonest billing practices 
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off!
- Green Mountain Energy - incorrect billing
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off / f.o. s. 
- Green Mountain Energy - I am never giving gme another look back 
- Green Mountain Energy / Oncor Electric Delivery - billing/meter issues 
- Green Mountain Energy - wrongful power disconnection 
- Green Mountain Energy - switched energy service from a former energy supplier without my permission 
- Green Mountain Energy - poor service