Menu

I
Author of the complaint
3:58 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is definitely a scam!

While carefully reviewing my credit card statements, I just found TLG Great Fun charges me $16.99 every monthly, since July 2014!

I had no idea about what this is for, so called the number in the statement, and heard that it’s a kind of membership program. However, I never signed this membership, and as they said, the account is even not activated. And I even didn’t receive any email/letters from this company regarding this, so I was completely unaware of this monthly charge for last 7 years!

After I searched my email back around that time of 2014, I could find a couple emails from TLG Travelers Advantage program, which are about the membership purchase on May 16, 2014, and cancellation confirmation on Sep. 29, 2014.

And these are matching with the credit card charges from July 2014 to Sep. 2014 from TLG Travelers Advantage.

However, I could see another recurring charges from TLG Great Fun since July 2014 until today.

So now I realized that it’s the exactly same case with other peoples complained on BBB for this company; when I sign up with Travelers Advantage program, they signed me up with TLG Great Fun program as well, without my consent, and this information have not been provided to me in any email.

So I essentially only cancelled one part of the account. I searched all my spam, trash, and inbox, I found I had received no emails regarding TLG Great Fun.

Now I could recognize that TLG is doing a bad practice of their business in this way by phishing customers.

More Great Fun complaints & reviews