Great ClipsEmotional distress

G Jun 14, 2020

This must've been the worst customer service experience I've ever had. I asked for simple layers, and the stylist Arlett chops off a huge bundle of my hair, I was mortified! stopped her to tell her that it wasn't what I had asked for and she started arguing with me that it is how layers are done etc, I tried telling her that it is not but there was no point as she did not even want to hear it. No apology, comforting or an offer to fix it. She did, however, ask me what I wanted to do, I asked her if the person who cut my hair last time was available, she pointed at Nancy (curly hair) and asked if it was her I wanted, I wasn't sure but I said yes as I feared Arlett would further botch my hair if I said no. I had to wait for Nancy for about 15 minutes, then when she became available; I spoke with her nicely and expressed that I'd hoped she could fix the mistake, she pretended like she couldn't pinpoint a mistake, which got me even more frustrated. She claimed to be the store manager, I explained the issue to her and she could see that I was in distress because of the mistake her coworker did, still no apology and on top of that she didn't even acknowledge a mistake, then she told me to ‘drop the attitude or else I won't fix it', wow! I wasn't even yelling, being aggressive, cussing anyone out or making a scene in any way shape or form, all I was hoping for was a simple apology and the offer to fix it and make it better, which did not happen. I asked for the manager, Nancy said she's the manager, I asked for their supervisor's number and began calling the supervisor while standing in the lobby. Nancy then told me that I was no longer welcome at the store and must leave, my response was that I would like to speak with the supervisor while still inside the store, she then threatened that I either leave or she will call the cops, I told her that she could go ahead and do that. She called the cops and 2 police cars showed up, the officer asked me to step outside so we could talk, I explained the situation to him and his response was that their involvement was not justified in this issue, apologized for the poor customer service I had just experienced and left. I then was able to get a hold of the supervisor, he was extremely nice and apologetic, He acknowledged that I should not have been treated the way I was and promised that this wouldn't happen in the future.
I was humiliated, mistreated and mocked. All I wanted was a simple apology, some sympathy and the offer to get it fixed, that is it...