GraphicSpringsdigital graphics/logos

C

I paid over $3000 for logos on this website where each logo cost me $99. This option is supposed to give you "Graphic Protection" and remove the graphic from the database. My graphics were NEVER removed and it was always available for anyone to purchase again. I spoke to Graphic Springs about this and they pretended like they didn't know about this. For 2 years since my purchases, I am pretty sure these guys knew well what they were doing. When I first bought my logos, we encountered some technical problems and I just overlooked it thinking its not their fault, but 2 years later, there is my logos again, ALL 30 of them! Youre telling me for 2 years you did not notice nor was able to sort this error out? I call that suspicious activity. Since they did not want to honor their Graphic Protection contract, I asked for a refund, because well you get refunds for technical errors right? WRONG! That's apparently not how it works with these guys. If you have ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with their graphics, they will BLAME the problem on you. But wait, it gets better, not only are they breaching their contract, they have been RECYCLING THEIR DESIGNS and calling them unique. When I called them out on this and questioned why my logos look so much like these other ones they are selling, they said they have the right to REUSE parts of the design. Um, excuse me? You are basically copying and pasting the designs I bought and slapping an additional element to it. So much for calling yourselves "graphic designers". I told them to refund me my money for the Graphic Protection cost minus the cost of a Standard option where graphics do not get removed from the database and they chose to ignore me.