[Resolved] grammarly.com — over billing & billing on closed account
I wanted to check out Grammarly.com - the online grammar checker. I opted for a 1 month only plan. So I was to be charged about USD 20/- for that. Little did I realize that in the reams of fine print they state that despite you choosing a 1-month only plan, they enroll you and keep charging you beyond the month. I called & mailed, but no one returns the calls. The customer service always gos to an answering machine and the sole message I got was a standard blah blah about how Grammarly.com keeps billing to ensure uninterrupted service ; this despite you requesting a 1 month only plan! I resigned myself to the scam and closed my account pronto. Now the account is closed but I am still being charged. This is the 3 rd months now! Again calls/support queries are not answered.
To anyone wanting to use Grammarly.com, be careful it is scam! the software is slow and horrible to boot...
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More grammarly.com Complaints & Reviews
- Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam
- grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription