GrammarlyI want to refund from grammarly.com

On 12/12/18, I signed up for Grammarly business and i was thinking that is was for $15.00 monthly charges, but I was charged $540.
I felt misled and violated by Grammarly because it was advertised that there would be monthly charges and NOT a whole year charge in advance. Whenever I made the purchase, I didn't receive a confirmation of the payment, NOR did I get a receipt.

I have been trying to contact the Grammarly customer support in regards to getting a refund but I have not gotten a response.

• Bl
    Blaine Fredrickson Dec 27, 2018

Yes, they'll never stop charging you. Even if you cancel, the charges keep coming in. If you do cancel, it soon becomes active again, and here come more charges. It's a scam! Don't give them your account or card info!