Grammarlycomplaint

A Apr 11, 2019

Hello, I had subscribed for 3-month plan on January the 6th and I cancelled it on March the 6th and I no longer used its services after March 6 th But I still got a bill on April the 6th. I am extremely disappointed as I didn't even use the facilities and I was still charged. I would really appreciate it if you could refund the 3-month pay back to my bank account. Thanks. I downloaded this app as it was recommended to me by my school and friends but I am highly disappointed.