Grammarly — complaint
Hello, I had subscribed for 3-month plan on January the 6th and I cancelled it on March the 6th and I no longer used its services after March 6 th But I still got a bill on April the 6th. I am extremely disappointed as I didn't even use the facilities and I was still charged. I would really appreciate it if you could refund the 3-month pay back to my bank account. Thanks. I downloaded this app as it was recommended to me by my school and friends but I am highly disappointed.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription
- Grammarly - complain