GrabCar / GrabTaxiovercharge

E

Today 06/03/2017, I was travelling from Kim tian road blk 119C to 1Bay front Avenue, Singapore 018971. Since there are promotion by this week for using credit card to pay will reduce $7, I am excited to take Grabshare instead of other transportation because there was stated only to pay $6.5. So actually it was no charge at all since it I am using the promo code. While driving, The driver, Seah Ling Chuan, with Vehicle Plate SGU2955M with booking code ADR-[protected] confirm to me that this ride was free because I used the promocode. However, after I left the car, I received I was charged by Tolls and Surcharges for $5. I understand that Grabcar will charge for the Toll charges but it was just to expensive to charge me since I was just passed the toll for once and isn't it the driver have to told me since He cross the tolls and let me know to pay instead of just telling me that this was free? I am really disappointed because I just feel Grabcar could become my substitute transportation in the present time. I don't know whether it charges wrong or what but please do check me on this matter. Thankyou!

overcharge