GrabCar / GrabTaxi — driver was rude
Driver : David Arellano Minon
Booking ID : ADR [protected]
September 8, 2018
Driver was rude. Me and my friend booked a grab car with two drop offs. My drop off was in Jam Liner Buendia and the other was Villarica Pawnshop Merville. When I alighted in Jam Liner my friend texted me that that driver was being mad saying "mali yang ginagawa niyo. Out of way yan to ee. Sa susunod wag niyo ng uulitin yan ha kaya may nagrereklamong mga driver ee."
We booked with two drop offs and the grab accepted it and we pay the corresponding fare for the two drop offs. If this was not being permitted by grab, since he was claiming that "mali yung ginawa namin na booking", there should be a clear memo from grab to all users. He even called the grab and was cursing grab during our trip. This is not the kind of service we expect from grab. Rude drivers should be given service orientation. Two drop offs are allowed with a reasonable fare and we have no objection with that. I hope you will call the attention of this driver. Thank you.
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- Grab Car - payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment