Menu
GrabAGun.com
reviews

GrabAGun.com
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 14 reviews
Table of contents
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GrabAGun.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GrabAGun.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience

Pros and Cons of GrabAGun.com: A Review Breakdown

GrabAGun.com is an online gun retailer that offers an extensive selection of firearms, ammunition, and shooting accessories. As one of the leading gun stores in the United States, GrabAGun.com provides competitive pricing and exceptional customer service to its customers.

One of the standout features of GrabAGun.com is its vast inventory of firearms, which includes rifles, handguns, shotguns, and more. Customers can choose from top brands such as Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, and Sig Sauer. In addition, the company offers a range of ammunition options, including both manufactured and reloaded rounds.

Customers who have shopped on the GrabAGun.com website praise the company's user-friendly interface that makes it easy to browse and purchase products. Many reviewers also appreciate the company's fast shipping and reliable delivery service.

GrabAGun.com is known for its commitment to outstanding customer service. The company is staffed with knowledgeable sales associates who are able to provide expert advice and help customers make informed decisions about their purchases. In addition, the company has a highly-rated customer service department that quickly addresses any issues or concerns that arise.

In terms of pricing, GrabAGun.com is often cited as being highly competitive. The company frequently offers sales and discounts on its products, and its prices are consistently lower than those of many other online gun retailers.

Overall, GrabAGun.com receives high marks from customers and reviewers alike, with many citing the company's excellent selection, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service as its standout features. Whether you're a seasoned gun owner or a first-time buyer, GrabAGun.com is a reliable and trusted source for all your firearms and shooting needs.

GrabAGun.com DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS "GRABAGUN

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS "GRABAGUN"...THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS...THEY SENT ME A USED FIREARM (HOW DANGEROUS IS THAT)... WHEN I ORDERED A NEW ONE...AND CHARGED ME THE PRICE OF A NEW ONE...THAT'S RIDICULOUS...AND DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE FIRE ARM BACK OR EVEN REFUND ME THE DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICE OF A NEW VERSE A USED FIRE ARM ...WHAT A RIP OFF...STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUY...YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

J. Purdy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realized I made a mistake when ordering, but called within 10 minutes. The guy told me it was no problem he would cancel the order. Woke up next day to the order still processing. I sent two emails to customer service with no response. Tried calling, no answer. Shortly after they changed the status to shipped. Now the only way to return is with a 15% restocking fee.. I feel they do this purposely.

B. Legros
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have ordered a couple of times over the past year, great products happy with everything I've bought, everything shipped fast, website and checkout process are very easy to search and use, they have a wide verity of products, good prices too, many times the cheapest I could find, keep up the good work, keep doing what y'all are doing. I will def order again!

A
GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com i purchased a gun from grabagun only to get a email 3 days later telling me they cancelled my item and when i called to try to fix the problem

i purchased a gun from grabagun only to get a email 3 days later telling me they cancelled my item and when i called to try to fix the problem ,, i was told to send id and card information to verify with their department ,, then i asked the rep in regards to the item ,,, and he tells me it has already sold ,, so there was no room to fix the problem and get my item ,,, i feel they did what they did to sell it to a more preferred customer ,, very insulting ,, they deemed my payment as fraudulent ..

M. Mohr
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very happy with the purchases I have made with GrabAGun.com over the past several months. I have not been disappointed at all with any aspect of online shopping, shipping times and prices, and delivery with GrabAGun.com.

T
T
T. Cartwright
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have bought four guns and plenty of ammo from Grabagun.com and have been happy with their service and products. I will use them again in the future. They are always available and quick with responses.

F

GrabAGun.com I've dealt with Grab A Gun on several occasions

I've dealt with Grab A Gun on several occasions. I've called them several times about their products, prices, general information. They were VERY helpful and knowledgeable about ALL their products.. Most importantly, they were, and always have been, very friendly! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND G-A-G if your a gun enthusiast or you just simply need information! Their pricing is very reasonable, too (most of the time, on things I've purchased, their prices are nearly impossible to beat)! I'd give them a "10 ⭐" if possible!

R
R
R. Kirlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a shotgun barrel. It was shipped and arrived within the estimated time frame. My 5th star rating is reserved for going the extra mile. Grab-a-gun fulfilled its responsibility and I had no need to ask them to go beyond that. Though their customized detailed shipment page is the best I have seen.

N. Grimes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a ruger 10/22 vote 2020 collectors series. The box came absolutely destroyed, the street sign was dented, the manual was torn apart, the gun had a major chip in the receiver. Total lack of care for the package, the worst I have seen.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a pocket holster for my husband for fathers day and when I got the order it only came with two inter-changeable retention hooks, there

I ordered a pocket holster for my husband for fathers day and when I got the order it only came with two inter-changeable retention hooks, there were supposed to be three. I contacted the company and they told me they are NOT affiliated with the company that sent the product. They gave me contact information for the company. MY concern as should be YOURS is, why are they shipping products with a company that they say they are NOT affiliated with. Now I am trying to get them to get it right. As a business you would think they would be concerned with customer care. Shady place, stay away!

Read full review of GrabAGun.com and 3 comments

3 comments
K. Leffler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought my first gun through GrabAGun and multiple sets of ammo. The gun shipped in a couple days and was at my local FFL for me to pick up. Ammo shipped just as quick straight to my front door. Awesome company and will definitely be buying more stuff.

S
S
S. Watsica
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrible customer service (tried to extort money from me). Threatened me due to the fact they don't know how to conduct their own business practices. Buyer beware, FFL licensee beware. Left me a 1 star review because he lost a sale and it cost him money. This whole transaction was between grabagun.com and their customer. Now I receive a 1 star review because of their negligence. Policies are put in place for a reason. Sorry you don't understand that. Better call ATF and report the firearm stolen lol. I will no longer conduct any business with grabagun.com. I will tell every customer I have not to conduct business with the as well!

M. Douglas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have purchased 4 pistols and 3 rifles from this company. They have been great every time. I plan on getting a shotgun ... this is the place I will go to for it. Always helpful and friendly. Never a problem with any order. I give them a 9.5 out of 10 ... .5 off because they have gone all web based, and do not carry instore like they did in the past. I have been in the store when a few JERKS came in and were mouthing off, and the person behind the counter was nice and polite back ( more than I would have been ). I recommend to anyone who needs a gun. They sell what they advertise, and do what they say.

GrabAGun.com I have purchased 4 pistols and 3 rifles from this company

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered some ammunition on a Saturday morning when the store isn't open

I ordered some ammunition on a Saturday morning when the store isn't open. With in the hour I sent 2 emails before the order was even filled to customer support to cancel my order. Customer support responded that they would review my request. Contacting the store when it opened to see if the order was canceled I was told it was placed but a shipping # wasn't available. After calling back I was told the order has been pulled and shipped. For 2 days the order wasn't filled even after receiving my request to cancel the order they filled it anyway. Also the response e-mail I received was the more e-mails you send takes time away from the orders to be filled. Don't send multiple e-mails.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrabAGun.com My father and I, who both live in Maryland, ordered a maryland compliant AR-15 (model 8529) at almost exactly the same time on 3/20

My father and I, who both live in Maryland, ordered a maryland compliant AR-15 (model 8529) at almost exactly the same time on 3/20. My fathers was shipped on 3/22 I received an email stating the magazine requirements of the state did not allow a 30 rnd mag so I could choose to cancel or remove the mag before they ship the item. I replied and told them to remove the mag. They then replied and said they could not ship any AR models to the state of CT, and that my order has been canceled and refunded. I replied and said I am in Maryland, not Connecticut, please dont cancel my order. They replied and said it includes maryland too. This company does not know what they are doing and are completely shady.

GrabAGun.com I purchased a Black Powder rifle from GaG last month

I purchased a Black Powder rifle from GaG last month. It shipped from a warehouse in Shreveport LA. Upon receiving the rifle on found that it had issues. I contacted the factory and was told they could do nothing. I contacted Grab A Gun . I was contacted by a gentleman named Kyle. Explained the issues and sent him pictures. He emailed me a shipping label, the gun was sent back. And I was informed today they are sending me another rifle. I currently have a hand gun in my shopping cart and the day my replacement gets here I will complete the order. Along with two others I have in my wish list when they have them back in stock. This is AAA1 service, in my opinion they a highly customer oriented company. *** Warren Mi.

E

GrabAGun.com I purchased 5 VR60 9 round magazines to ship to Colorado

I purchased 5 VR60 9 round magazines to ship to Colorado. Every reputable firearms online retailer will not even allow you to put in your cart and process any item that is legal to ship to your state. Colorado has a 15 round magazine limit for all firearms. Grabagun allowed me to purchase these legal magazines and then incorrectly canceled my order stating that there is an 8 round limit in Colorado, this is false. They showed an immense incompetence of local laws in my state, and now I have to wait for a refund upon which I will purchase these magazines legally from a competent competitor. Furthe proof is not even a 6 months ago when I purchased the firearm at Liberty Firearms Intitute in Johnstown Coloroda I bought a 9 round magazine in the store legally...

GrabAGun.com I PLACED AN ORDER WITH GRABAGUN OVER 4 MONTHS AGO

I PLACED AN ORDER WITH GRABAGUN OVER 4 MONTHS AGO. MY ORIGINAL ORDER NEVER MADE IT TO ME BECAUSE FED EX LOST IT DURING SHIPMENT. I THEN REORDERED THE SAME ITEMS THROUGH GRABAGUN'S CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WERE NEVER SENT TO ME THE SECOND TIME. AFTER 2 FAILED ATTEMPTS AT RECEIVING MY ORIGINAL ORDER I DECIDED TO REQUEST A REFUND DUE TO THE UNSATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE MONTHS THAT IT TOOK TO RESOLVE MY ORIGINAL ORDER. NOW, 2 MONTHS AFTER MY REFUND REQUEST WAS MADE, I AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE MY REFUND. MY ACCOUNT STATES THAT MY REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED AND THE ORDER IS CLOSED, HOWEVER, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM GRABAGUN AND CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR MY REFUND. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECCOMEND PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM GRABAGUN.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com Horrible customer service!

Horrible customer service! I live in California and 9th Circuit ends ban on high capacity magazines. I get you have to wait before processing and shipping magazines like most other online retailers but my order got cancelled. They also stated now shipping to California so figured I get in the line before these get sold out once the ban is lifted completely. Called and spoke with customer service and they stated that all orders to California is on hold status which would be fine but my order was cancelled. When asked why customer service stated they were out of stock which there online store clearly states they have them in stock! I purchased these at $14 the day before they raised the price to $19. When asked if I can reorder and have them honor the pricing they refused! As stated I have no problem waiting or putting the order in (Hold Status) like other orders for the California ban to be completely lifted so Im in compliance. I believe they cancelled my order so they can sell it for higher to someone else. Talking about bait and switch!

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a handgun with no issues and actually used a local FFL that was already in their records

I ordered a handgun with no issues and actually used a local FFL that was already in their records. The gun was shipped and accepted to a similar address in Michigan; not Maine where it should have been shipped. The Customer Service representative to whom I spoke was a bit too cavalier for me about to a gun somewhere in Michigan with my name attached to it. He passed up the line to order another as he said "will get it right out to you" but this person did not get the memo. He said I had to wait until they figured what happened to the original order before they would address my order. I explained that my card had already been charged, they shipped to the wrong address and it was unreasonable and unprofessional for them to make we wait; especially since they had no idea how long it would take. The next person to whom I spoke was less than amicable and did not care that I was a first time customer and that they had shipped a weapon to a seedy looking neighborhood in a major metropolitan city to a non-FFL location. Bottom line is that the order was cancelled, my money was refunded days later and I would never do business with this company again or at all.

A
GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a magazine for a ruger american on 2/15 for a firearms calss on 2/29

I ordered a magazine for a ruger american on 2/15 for a firearms calss on 2/29. My magazine shipped on 2/19 and I was given a tracking number that my magazine would be delivered on 2/24 by the end of business. In this same email it stated it was shipped Fed ex 3-5 business days. Well the 24th came and went so I called Grab a gun. Meanwhile Fed ex tracking updates and says "no available information. " I spoke with a CSR at Grab a gun named Rickey. Rickey was most helpful and told me that since switching to Fed ex they have had many issues with failed deliveries. Rickey said he spoke with a manager who said if the magazine wasn't delivered by 2/28 they would issue a refund. I called GAG customer service on 2/28 at 3:00 PM because I still have no magazine. I spoke with Brandon who in turn spoke with Chandra and Christina who advised me that NO refund would be issued and the magazine is on it's way. Brandon said maybe Monday, my class is two days before that, but still could not provide me with accurate tracking. Brandon stated that my magazine had been handed off to USPS and USPS had not given any updates. He also advised that my package spent six days in Champaign, Illinois. So I still have no magazine for my class, 3-5 business days shipping that is advertised is not 3-5 business days, and GAG cannot keep their word that they will issue a refund. Hopefully this helps someone else.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I have ordered several items over the years without issues but my latest order was closed

I have ordered several items over the years without issues but my latest order was closed. They have kept soliciting me via email to this day while my Member Sign/In also remains active. Yet, when I ordered and paid with a credit card, the order was closed after a whole day with an ambiguous message "due to past interactions". When I inquired no one responded and they ignored me, but they had the audacity to continue marketing emails and even asked about how my experience was?!? This is obviously a poorly managed site/store if they can't properly decision orders and member accounts to say the least. If they don't want to work with someone, why aren't they managing that account but wasting our time instead? Why are they still soliciting "deals", "back in stock" messages, and why are they still allowing orders that they later close? While during the High Demand/Low Supply times of Covid, my $500 purchase is better sold to another consumer willing to pay more? I really don't know what their reasoning was but one thing is for sure, their bad costumer service can't decide if they want your money or not. Perhaps on the off chance I order a big ticket item, my money will be good enough for them and let "past interaction" slide? If my past interactions or perhaps feedback I left for them was a tipping point, how can a consumer trust any reviews and feedback on their site? It looks like what they do instead of resolving issues is block users and suppress honest flow of information to new buyers. Can you imagine how many of their badly managed purchases they suppressed feedback on?

GrabAGun.com contacts

Phone number

+1 (972) 552-7246

Website

• A 19-year track record of successfully managing customer reviews
  • Our team of experienced professionals handles each review with individual care