Govsimplified — social security replacement card application
08.06.2018 Their online "help" came right up off the SSA website and claimed to be able to speed the process. It was very misleading as
1. The fee was not provided (39$) initially.
2. The fee was not provided even after credit card information was entered.
3. I indicated I was going to a social security office, yet their application suggested filling the government form (SS-5) by their service would speed the process.
4. They incorrectly indicated a number of documents which I would need.
5. Generally, I was in the dark about how their service would help and their website process was not clear about what they would be providing. The social security employees did not even request a SS-5 form from me.
The service was not needed, was misleading and had no value.
More Govsimplified Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Govsimplified - fake government website 
- Govsimplified.com - never provided my card 
- Govsimplified - total scam 
- Govsimplified.com - fake charge and no record 
- Govsimplified.com - they ignore you and didn't reply within long time 
- Govsimplified - claim and charge to process ss card when I found out later there is no cost to do this by the ss office!!!
- Govsimplified - false advertising of refund policies
- Govsimplified - deceptive advertising-design website to look like government website
- Govsimplified - unethical behaviour
- GovSimplified Online - irs and other gov. forms