Gotogate Helpline — agent behaviour
On the 7th of September, I called at 16:40 to change my return flight, reference KQAG5G. The advisor I spoke to placed me on hold for over an hour before transferring me to a supervisor. I presume this was to try and make me drop the call and call back again. The supervisor I then spoke to placed me on hold and hung up. After 2 hours on the phone. I then called back and the agent I spoke to also refused to transfer me. Finally I was put into contact with Edison Thomas. Though unable to make the change, which I had been told I could do yesterday. He at least seemed to be competent, unlike the 3 previous agents I spoke to. A ridiculous service and terribly handled
More Gotogate Helpline Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GoToGate - payment debited but no ticket processed 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - customer service 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - I made double booking/reservation. 
- GoToGate - ripped off, took double payment
- GoToGate - flexible ticket rebooking instructions 
- GoToGate.com - non existent customer service.
- GoToGate - ticket cancelled but refund not processed by them
- GoToGate - charges my credit card but they didn't forward the payment to the airline.
- GoToGate - flights 
- GoToGate - a flight refund