Google Pandora Mountain Viewan unauthorized charge

N Aug 07, 2018 Review updated:

I hope this is the last time I will have to explain the problem I have with the product mentioned above. On 8/3/18, deduction of $10.62 was made from my checking account and has not been credited back to my account. I feel it is a fraudulent charge and will reporting this to my bank if it is not resolved soon. I refuse to give you my checking account number for the refund to be made. Please let me know what other information you need to resolve this situation.

• Updated by Nora Wink · Aug 04, 2018

My bank was debited $10.62 for this!! How do I get a refund for this charge that I didn't authorize?? Please send me a message to [protected]@gmail.com.

• Updated by Nora Wink · Aug 05, 2018

I have a debit on my checking account for $10.62 on 8/3/18 which I did not authorize. I would like to be credited for this fraudulent charge as soon as possible. I just recently installed Pandora and was not offered this service. Please credit my account for the fraudulent charge. Thanks, Nora Wink

• Updated by Nora Wink · Aug 05, 2018

This debit on 8/3/18 was a direct deduction and was no debited with a personal debit card.

• Updated by Nora Wink · Aug 06, 2018

On 8/3/18, Google Pandora Mountain View deducted $10.62 for a service I did not authorize to use with Pandora when I had been using. I have uninstalled Pandora from my phone to prevent any other changes to be deducted from my checking account. Please let me know what other information you need to resolve this matter. Thanks, Nora

• I
      Oct 29, 2018

Did you ever get any answers cause my account just had the same thing done to it

• 4
      Dec 17, 2018

I too have gotten charged by Pandora Mountain View, two months it went through for $9.99 it did not go through for December, the 3rd charge. Pandora help support indicated they couldn't refund the money because it was a Google Play issue. However they were able to tell me that the December charge wasn't going through. I have no idea how this charge even came about and why Pandora help couldn't refund, but had awareness of the 3rd charge not being processed. Very frustrating.

• D
      Jan 12, 2019

what the hell is mountain view just had to me

• K
      Jul 04, 2019

Please have someone call or e-mail/respond to a unauthorized charge on my bank account. Never have ordered or spoke with this company!
    Pandora has never been installed on my phone. Please help.
    Pos#057784 posted 7/3/19 on bank account

• N
      Sep 22, 2019
    Google Pandora Mountain View - I don't know what the service is that is what I'm not complaining about I don't know what the charges for
    California

September 16th 2019$9 and some odd sense West took out of my checking account I don't know why I don't even know what the product is that is my complaint and I would like my money back ...