The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Goodyear Eagle GT — defective tire
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a new car that came with Goodyear tires. After only 27, 000 miles a bubble formed on the side of the tire and it has to be replaced. Then, within two months and less than 2000 miles another bubble formed. When I went into the store they said it was my fault and I needed to pay for another tire. I called their customer service line and got the same BS.
This experience has solidified my resolve that I will NEVER purchase another GOODYEAR product again. It also helps explain why they are teetering on BANKRUPTCY. They don't stand behind their products and treat their customers like crap!
SHAME ON GOODYEAR and SHAME ON YOU if you buy a single thing from them.
More Goodyear Eagle GT Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!