The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems — Unreliable Product
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased a new home in September of 2006. Contractor who built the home had a Goodman Heat Pump 13 seer installed. We are three years into owning the home. The A coil in the air exchanger started leaking a pound and a half of freon per month. Warranty covered part but not the $500 labor to install on 10-2-09. Now we turned the heat on today for the first time and the entire condensing unit froze up from the back of the lines all the way into the a coil. Children are sick, daughter has pneumonia. Called Goodman and told them about my frustration with the quality of their unit. They literally did not care about me having sick kids with no heat in 40 degree weather. They showed no interest in replacing the unit. They claimed the distributor, not the HVAC contractor would have to "certify" that the unit could not be repaired. Goodman stinks. Their warranty stinks. Their attitude stinks. The quality of their product stinks. The licensed repairman said he fixes more Goodmans than any other brand. Goodman is junk. Avoid Goodman and Amana who they bought at all costs or you will have HUGE COSTS!!!
More Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Goodman Manufacturing Hvac - Lemon Product
- Goodman Manufacturing - Junk service
- Goodman Manufacturing - World's worst heat pump
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - goodman furnace gmh950703bx, serial no: 1312171217
- Goodmanmfg.com - Can I get my money back?
- Goodman Manufacturing Company - Bad Product
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - warranty
- Goodman Manufacturing - ac unit
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - HVAC - heating and air conditioning