Good Housekeeping Magazine — invoice for unsolicited magazine subscription
Below, is an email message I sent to Good Housekeeping Magazine's Customer Service:
"I just received an invoice for thirteen issues of a Good Housekeeping Magazine with an amount due of $8.53. It appears that this subscription was surreptitiously attached to a Good Housekeeping sweepstakes entry that I entered last week.
Oddly enough, last week I received another invoice via US mail. This one was for HGTV Magazine requesting $19.99. I didn't order HGTV Magazine; so on 9/11/18, I called Customer Service to request cancellation of that unsolicited subscription. Josh, in Customer Service, cancelled the subscription and issued confirmation #5210069.
I am requesting cancellation of 13 issues of Good Housekeeping for $8.53."
I am now waiting for their response.
More Good Housekeeping Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - scam billings 
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - discrimination! 
- Good Housekeeping - subscription not ordered/invoiced 
- Good Housekeeping - I didn't order it! 
- Good Housekeeping magizine - payment 
- Good Housekeeping - charging for subscription renewal when I cancelled many months ago
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - canceled, but gh took money from my acct. 
- Good Housekeeping - duplicate copies 
- Good Housekeeping Bed linens - sheets
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - billing