GolfNow — use of promo code, issues, and support
A recent example of the initial issue is the set of "conditions" for a promo that are either not obvious or are non-existent regarding EARN20 as a single use promo. This is the 1st one I have experienced that is singular use. Not knowing that, I continued trying to book a 2nd tee time but got "Invalid Promo Code" messages ad nauseum over a 4 day period. When I called support to ask for help, the service rep did not listen to the issue but rather spouted how promo codes are used - a process with which I am familiar.
Efforts to find a supervisor are time-consuming with long waits online or simply don't work. When I did get a "supervisor", I was told that "the message was a poor choice of words by marketing."
Searching for an email address is fruitless. This is as close as I have gotten to something other than a tightly controlled call center.
I have enjoyed the use of GolfNow when it works and I have saved money but it can be very frustrating when it doesn't and then add insult to injury with a call center that seems distracted, ill-informed or not invested.
More GolfNow Complaints & Reviews
- Golfnow.com - i've been playing golf my entire life, and this type of technology really isn't welcome 
- Golf Now. Com - refund policy 
- Golfnow.com - very poor relationship with the golf courses, and extremely poor customer service 
- GolfNow - cancellations/customer service 
- Golfnow.com - don't use golfnow.com
- Golf now - booking cancelled and was still charged 
- GolfNow - golfnow not applying credits
- GolfNow - online reservation
- GolfNow - double billed
- GolfNow - tee time booking