Menu
Dubaivisa Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dubaivisa
reviews & complaints

www.dubaivisa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 11 Reviews

Dubaivisa Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dubaivisa at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dubaivisa. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Dubaivisa reviews & complaints

5:24 pm EDT

Dubaivisa Fast and Affordable Dubai Visa Service - Dubaivisa.com Review

So, I gotta tell ya, I got my visa from Dubaivisa.com in just two days. Man, that's some fast service! Gotta say, the whole experience was pretty darn good. I reckon I'll be tellin' all my buddies to use this site if they need a visa for Dubai.

Now, let me break it down for ya. The best part about this site is the price. I mean, seriously, you can get a visa for Dubai for just a hundred or a hundred and twenty bucks! That's a steal, my friend. I've seen other sites chargin' way more for the same thing. So, if you're lookin' to save some cash, this is the place to go.

But it ain't just about the price, ya know? The service itself was top-notch. They didn't mess around and got my visa sorted out real quick. I was impressed, I gotta admit. It's always nice when things go smoothly, ya feel me?

So, all in all, I gotta give Dubaivisa.com a big ol' thumbs up. They deliver on time, the service is great, and the price is right. Can't ask for much more than that, right? So, if you're lookin' to get a Dubai visa without breakin' the bank, give 'em a shot. You won't be disappointed, my friend. Trust me on that one.

C
3:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Warning: Dubaivisa.com - A Haven for Thieves and Scammers! Stay Away and Save Yourself the Trouble!

This website, Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com), is a bunch of thieves and scammers, I tell ya! They went ahead and snatched my hard-earned payments without even bothering to process my visa application. And to top it off, that Sania person never even bothered to reply to my visa-related queries. Can you believe it? It's like they don't care about their customers at all!

Oh, and don't even get me started on those so-called 5-star reviews. I'm pretty sure they're all fake, made up by the sneaky folks at Dubaivisa themselves. They're just trying to trick innocent people like me into thinking they're a legit business. But let me tell you, they're nothing but a bunch of crooks!

I mean, seriously, who does that? Taking people's money and leaving them hanging without any updates or assistance. It's downright despicable, if you ask me. I wouldn't wish this kind of experience on my worst enemy.

So, folks, take my advice and stay far away from Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com). Save yourself the headache and find a more trustworthy and reliable visa service. Don't fall for their tricks and end up being another victim of their deceitful ways. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

D
3:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Terrible Experience with Dubaivisa.com: Delayed Processing and Ignored Communication

I wouldn't recommend using Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) at all! I decided to give them a shot and forked over a hefty $400 USD for a 3-month visa. But guess what? They didn't bother processing my visa on time. Can you believe it? And to top it off, they completely ignored all of my emails and messages. What a bunch of scammers! Seriously, stay away from this company.

Is Dubaivisa legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dubaivisa as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dubaivisa stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dubaivisa should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dubaivisa earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dubaivisa achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Dubaivisa has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Dubaivisa has claimed the domain name for dubaivisa.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Dubaivisa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Dubaivisa website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dubaivisa.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Dubaivisa as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Dubaivisa have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dubaivisa protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Dubaivisa has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Misleading and Expensive: Dubaivisa.com Fails to Provide Accurate Information and Charges Unnecessary Fees

This company, Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com), claims to provide expert advice, but they totally dropped the ball on informing us that there were currently no costs for tourist visas. Instead, they went ahead and charged us a hefty sum to process a visa that we didn't even require. They didn't offer any genuine advice whatsoever.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Exceptional Support and Dedication: A Smooth Visa Process with Dubaivisa.com

Really nice experience, because staff was really worried and gave me a great support to get the correspondent VISA and the staff followed all the process until I got the VISA. It was a long process, but I felt very comfortable throughout. The staff was always there, making sure everything was going smoothly. They were really worried about my VISA and gave me a lot of support. I was impressed by their dedication and commitment. They followed all the steps and made sure I got the VISA in the end. I couldn't be happier with their service. They made the whole process so much easier for me. I highly recommend Dubaivisa.com for anyone who needs assistance with their VISA. They will take care of you and make sure you get what you need. Thank you, Dubaivisa.com, for your amazing support!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa DubaiVisa: Unreliable Timeline, Lack of Transparency, and Poor Customer Communication

So, I was checkin' out this website called Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) and they claim that gettin' a visa to Dubai takes around 3-4 days. Well, let me tell ya, I applied over 7 days ago and I'm still waitin'! Every time I reach out to 'em, they just keep tellin' me to be patient and wait on my application. Ain't that frustratin'?

What's even weirder is that they say they submitted my visa to the Dubai embassy. Now, I ain't no expert, but ain't embassies usually in different countries? I asked 'em which country they applied to the Dubai embassy in, but they flat out refused to answer. That's shady, if ya ask me.

On top of all that, they ain't even given me any information about my application ID. How am I supposed to track my application or know what's goin' on? It's like they don't even care about keepin' their customers informed. Not cool, Dubaivisa, not cool.

All in all, I gotta say I don't recommend 'em. They ain't credible in my book. I mean, if they can't even stick to their own timeline or provide basic information, how can ya trust 'em with somethin' as important as a visa application? Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere, folks.

L

Dubaivisa DubaiVisa.com: A Scam Website Stealing Money and Ignoring Customers

Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) is a website that claims to provide online visa services for Dubai. I decided to give it a try and contacted their WhatsApp support, hoping to get my visa approved. They assured me that everything would be fine and I would have my visa in no time.

However, after I paid for the Dubai visa online, things took a turn for the worse. They put my application on hold for a whopping 2 weeks! I couldn't understand why it was taking so long, but now I realize that they were just waiting for the card payment to go through so that I couldn't cancel it.

To make matters worse, one fine morning, I received an email stating that my visa had been rejected. I was shocked and disappointed. I tried reaching out to Dubai visa online through emails and WhatsApp messages, but they never bothered to respond. It was frustrating because I could see that someone was reading my messages instantly, but they chose to ignore me.

I have come to the conclusion that this whole thing is a scam. They are simply stealing our hard-earned money without providing the promised services. It's a warning to all those who are considering using Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) - stay away from them! Don't fall into their trap and waste your time and money.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Disappointing Experience with Dubaivisa.com: Delays, Inefficiency, and Frustration

I recently had the opportunity to apply for two visas through Dubaivisa.com for my elderly mother and father-in-law. They were planning to visit us as my wife is expecting a baby. My main concern was to ensure that the application process was completed quickly and efficiently. However, I encountered some issues that left me disappointed.

Initially, I submitted the application and eagerly awaited a response. Unfortunately, three days passed without any update. Concerned about the delay, I decided to reach out to Dubaivisa.com for clarification. To my dismay, they informed me that the submission would not occur until ten days later. This news was disheartening as it meant that the visas would not be processed in time before our flight tickets expired.

I explained the urgency of the situation, emphasizing that the tickets were time-sensitive. In response, the representatives from Dubaivisa.com suggested canceling my application altogether. Frustrated and feeling like my time had been wasted, I reluctantly agreed to their proposal. Within a minute, they canceled the application, leaving me feeling even more frustrated and disappointed.

Throughout the process, I had to continuously follow up with Dubaivisa.com, which only added to my frustration. It took a whole week of back-and-forth communication before I realized that I could have obtained the visas much earlier by applying directly through the government. This realization left me regretting my decision to rely on Dubaivisa.com.

In conclusion, I strongly advise against wasting your time with Dubaivisa.com. Their inefficiency and lack of urgency in processing applications can cause unnecessary delays and frustration. It is far more advisable to apply for visas directly through the government, as it ensures a more reliable and timely process.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Beware of Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com): A Scam Company Taking Advantage of Tourists

Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) is a company that I recently had a not-so-great experience with. Let me tell you, they really pulled a fast one on me. I decided to apply for a UAE single entry tourist visa through their online portal, thinking it would be a smooth and hassle-free process. Boy, was I wrong!

When I first checked their website, they displayed the visa cost as $140, which seemed reasonable enough. They also mentioned a service charge of $26. However, when I actually went ahead and applied, they ended up charging me a whopping $605! Can you believe it? And to add insult to injury, they claimed that the extra money was for a refundable Security Deposit. What a load of nonsense!

To make matters worse, they promised that my visa would be approved within 3-4 days. But once I paid the money, they conveniently stopped replying to my emails. I must have sent them a ton of messages, but they simply ignored me. It wasn't until 10 days later that they had the audacity to ask me for an additional $150 for visa approval and insurance. Can you imagine?

I decided to take matters into my own hands and told them that I would purchase my own travel insurance. And that's exactly what I did. But guess what? They didn't provide me with any visa documents, nor did they bother to refund my hard-earned money. Talk about a scam!

I've had enough of their deceitful ways, so I'm planning to dispute the charges with my bank. I refuse to let them get away with this blatant cheating. I've also reported the matter to the Dubai Police, although I'm not sure what actions they will take. Hopefully, they will put an end to this scam company's fraudulent activities.

In conclusion, I urge you all to be extremely cautious when dealing with Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com). They are nothing but a bunch of scammers who will take your money and leave you high and dry. Don't fall into their trap like I did. Stay away from this company and save yourself the headache and disappointment.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa Warning: Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) - A Scam Company Exploiting Unsuspecting Customers!

This company, Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com), is a complete scam! I can't stress this enough - it's a scam!

Don't be fooled by the positive reviews you see online, they are all fake! I fell for it and now I'm regretting it big time.

Here's what happened: I paid for my visa through their website, thinking everything was going smoothly. But then, out of nowhere, they contacted me and demanded an additional $340 for insurance. Can you believe that? They never mentioned anything about insurance before!

I decided to play it safe and got insurance from another company. I sent them the proof, thinking that would be enough. But no, they insisted that I had to get the insurance through them only. What a load of nonsense! It's clear that they just want to make more money off unsuspecting customers like me.

This whole situation ruined my trip. I was left without a visa and had to cancel my plans. It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing. These scammers have no regard for their customers' well-being.

What's even more infuriating is that they have multiple websites for their scams. They operate under different names, but it's all the same scheme. And guess what? They have an insurance company in Dubai that runs these visa websites. It's a clever bait and switch tactic to force customers into buying their insurance.

I've already taken action against them. I filed a complaint and I'm currently in the process of suing this insurance company. They can't get away with this!

My advice to you is simple: run away from Dubaivisa (dubaivisa.com) as fast as you can. Don't fall into their trap like I did. Save yourself the headache and find a reputable visa service instead. Trust me, it's not worth the risk.

Stay away from these scammers and protect yourself. Spread the word and let others know about this fraudulent company. Together, we can put an end to their deceitful practices.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dubaivisa DubaiVisa: A Total Scam - Wasted $150, No Visa, Terrible Customer Service

This here Dubaivisa thing, man, let me tell ya, it's a total scam. I forked over a whopping $150 USD for a 14-day visa, thinkin' I was all set to go. But guess what? They took my money and didn't even bother to process my visa. Can you believe that? And to top it off, they straight up ignored me and my messages. Like, what kind of customer service is that? I'm tellin' ya, don't trust these guys. They're just out to take your hard-earned cash and leave you high and dry. Stay away, folks. Stay far, far away.

Dubaivisa Customer Reviews Overview

DubaiVisa.com is a leading online platform that provides visa services for individuals planning to visit Dubai. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of the positive aspects of DubaiVisa.com.

1. Hassle-free Visa Application Process: Customers appreciate the seamless and hassle-free visa application process offered by DubaiVisa.com. The website provides a user-friendly interface, allowing users to easily navigate through the application form and submit their details without any complications.

2. Quick Processing Time: One of the standout features of DubaiVisa.com is its swift processing time. Customers have praised the platform for its efficiency in processing visa applications, ensuring that travelers receive their visas in a timely manner. This quick turnaround time has been highly valued by customers who often require urgent visa processing.

3. Excellent Customer Support: DubaiVisa.com is known for its exceptional customer support services. The company's dedicated support team is readily available to assist customers throughout the visa application process. Customers have reported positive experiences, highlighting the professionalism, responsiveness, and helpfulness of the support staff.

4. Wide Range of Visa Options: DubaiVisa.com offers a comprehensive range of visa options to cater to the diverse needs of travelers. Whether it's a tourist visa, transit visa, or business visa, customers appreciate the flexibility and variety of options available on the platform.

5. Transparent Pricing: DubaiVisa.com ensures transparency in its pricing structure, which has been well-received by customers. The website clearly displays the visa fees, additional charges (if any), and provides a breakdown of the total cost, eliminating any hidden surprises.

6. Secure Payment Process: The platform prioritizes the security of customer transactions. DubaiVisa.com utilizes secure payment gateways, giving customers peace of mind while making online payments for their visa applications.

In conclusion, DubaiVisa.com has garnered positive reviews for its hassle-free visa application process, quick processing time, excellent customer support, wide range of visa options, transparent pricing, and secure payment process. These factors contribute to the platform's reputation as a reliable and efficient service provider for obtaining visas to Dubai.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dubaivisa contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dubaivisa?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dubaivisa Customer Service. Initial Dubaivisa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dubaivisa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dubaivisa. Discuss the issues you have had with Dubaivisa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.