Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Sports GolfNow Golf reservation service refund / credit policy not being followed

GolfNow review: Golf reservation service refund / credit policy not being followed

M
Author of the complaint
7:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been using GolfNow for several years and this was the first time I had to cancel a tee time due to an unexpected meeting. I called and actually got through and was told to cancel online and that I would not be able to get a refund however I would receive a credit that I could use on my next reservation. I thought this was odd since all the previous times I made reservations I was only charged the service fee and paid the green fee at the course.
I went ahead and canceled online via the mobile app and received confirmation of the cancellation. As soon as the cancellation went through a charge for the green fee appeared on my bank statement for $40.58. I thought no worries as I would be receiving a credit for future golf.
It is now a week later and no credit. All the customer service numbers have recorded messages directing you to the website and the live chat option gives a message that you already have an open chat which I know nothing about.
I am just trying to confirm my credit will be posted

View 0 more photos