Golden Markets / Start Markets / reportedly closed down
Following the reports I received, Golden Market is operated under Tradologic which was owned by the Israeli Gal Barak, who has been arrested recently in Bulgaria as a result of an enforcement action of Austrian, German, and Bulgarian authorities.
After I lost over $530, 000 to them last year, I was looking for ways to retrieve my funds back even partly. CySec didn't help much, all my letter to them vanished and never got an answer. I also sent complaint to Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB); Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP, USA); Financial Conduct Authority (FCA, UK), but none of them took action. I brassed myself up and I remember what my grandma always says "you invest money to get more money" not otherwise. Then I signed up with Finance-Recovery China (for more information- info @finance-recovery.ch). I came across them while looking for companies that could assist me with retrieving my stolen funds from Golden Markets. I was able to recover a substantial amount to get back on my feet, don't sleep back waiting for handouts and pity. Follow up your funds fellow traders.
More Golden Markets / Start Markets Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets - forex trading scam 
- [Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets - withdrawal of deposit 
- [Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets - was tricked into signing up for something else. 
- [Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets - pending withdrawal request 
- [Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets - money stolen from my trade with sugar 
- Golden Markets - trading currency
- Golden Markets - unethical behaviour 
- Golden Markets / Start Markets - withdrawal
- Golden Markets / Start Markets - withdrawal problems
- Golden Markets - payment not received