[Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets โ€” forex trading scam

P Review updated:

I registered on a website to start doing bit-coin. A lady by the name of Jade contacted me, informing me that she will assist me with the trading of bit-coin. Soon after I received a call from Ray Hart. He told me that he is taking the trading as Jade is his employee and not capable of handling the account. He then told me that I won't be able to do bit-coin as will need a much bigger deposit to be able to make any profit. He indicated that he is the owner of the company and will help us to make more profits if we deposit another $750 over and above the $250 that was deposited already. I am running the account on behalf of my son-in-law and discussed it with him. They decided after intensive discussions with Ray that they will take the chance. Ray did some trading and their was visible profits but suddenly he informed me that he is too busy and Chelsey Parker will take over the account. Without doing many trades, she suddenly did not respond to my mails and stopped phoning me. I contacted Ray and suddenly I had a new manager handling the account. And without trades, my deposited money just started getting less. When I inquired about the losses without losing it on trades, Gabriel told me I must deposit more money so he can be able to make me more profits. I am really convinced that I was scammed and want a refund of $750. I did manage to with-draw $250 but they refuse that I with-draw the rest of the money. Currently, the balance is $561.

• Golden Markets / Start Markets's response ยท Jun 21, 2018

Dear @Pieter Schuurman,

We represent the Golden Markets company.
    You can withdraw your balance anytime, please give us more information about your account to this email [email protected], we will manage this issue.

Thank you.
    All the best, Golden Markets Team.

• Resolution Statement

• Re
    Red0252 Mar 28, 2018

Much the same for me. I wanted to do a one off £250 bitcoin thing and was pestered on the phone by people trying to get me to invest in other things.

@Red0252 Dear customer.

I'm represent the Golden Markets company.
    We regret that you have a negative experience working with us. Please, help us to investigate your issue and contact us by e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you.
    Kind Regards, Golden Markets Team.

Helen000 Feb 10, 2019

@GM Customer Care Don believe them the are 100% scammers

Helen000 Feb 10, 2019

@Red0252 Do not whatsoever invest in this company. They are 100% Scammers

• Chloehannah Mar 20, 2019

@Red0252 orget the positive reviews, they are all fake, do no deal with this scam broker, i lost 123, 000usd to this scam broker, they would not allow withdrawals and the customer services do not respond. It took the efforts of [email protected] DOT TECH whom i contacted via mail to get my money back

• Chloehannah Mar 20, 2019

@Red0252 orget the positive reviews, they are all fake, do no deal with this scam broker, i lost 23, 000usd to this scam broker, they would not allow withdrawals and the customer services do not respond. It took the efforts of INFO @ BINARYFINACE DOT TECH whom i contacted via mail to get my money back

• Ne
    Neil Foster Apr 02, 2019

@Chloehannah Hi can I please check that email above for binary is correct?

josephine mudenda Apr 23, 2018

these are scam artists
    i advise no one to trade with them... i invested 250 dollars and at the point i made a profit they shut down my trades and will not refnd this ...
    i have reported them to brokers compalint registry the police and anti fraud team... they need to be shut down

@josephine mudenda Dear Madam,

We represent the Golden Markets company.
    If there is some kind of guilt on our part, then please provide all needed proofs to investigate your issue.
    Email: [email protected] for any questions.

Thank you for cooperation.
    Best Regards, Golden Markets Team.

JosGift Apr 26, 2018

Just have contact with Bitcoin but they comes "Golden Market" has anyone ever done trade successful with this company. Two money have been taken out of my bank account.

I sense I've been ripped off. How would anyone help me. Is trading standards on our side now.

@JosGift Hi.

We represent the company Golden Markets.
    Can you explain your problem in more details so that we can solve it?
    Please contact us by email: [email protected] for any questions.

Thank you for your comment.
    Kind Regards, Golden Markets Team.

• Wh
    Whitney Payton May 02, 2018

Golden Market disappeared with my 2.8 BTC last year, all I wanted was to uncover their real details and recovering my losses, and Marcus made it happen with accrued interests! It's definitely a great feeling chanced to retrace my steps, I sure can't thank this man enough.

Mail him [email protected] to get your 'huge' losses back, If its of great importance to you as mine was to me!

• Sc
    Scott Gonzalez May 13, 2018

Thank you for recommending Marcus and his team. They were quite attentive to my circumstance and got me my money back. Excellent service. I have no hesitation in commending them to anyone else who has been scammed. A grateful client.

• Cl
    ClaireM24 Aug 23, 2018

@Scott Gonzalez Hi Scott, did Marcus get back to you quickly as I emailed him on Tuesday but no reply as yet? I know he may be busy but just hope he gets in touch to help me? Thanks.

Tony0202 Oct 24, 2018

@Scott Gonzalez My experience with Marcus and team put me further into debt as they scammed me out of an additional 1.28 BTC. Not found a trustworthy recovery agent yet!

• Ni
    Nichole Leblanc Mar 20, 2019

@ClaireM24 The last time I was in contact with Dr. Marcus, it was via marcusgate8 @ gmail, com, there are chances Tony0202 is another recovery expert trying to con you out of your figures. You can go ahead and make your findings about his online presence and positive impacts. Brass yourself up and follow up your funds Scott- Marcus is the right path!

Millzy May 17, 2018

Hi there, I'm in the same situation with golden markets. I have deposited just I've £1000. I have been trying to contact them to withdraw funds with no luck. The number they have provided doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Be
    [email protected] May 24, 2018

@Millzy I also had issues with golden markets. They kept ignoring my request to withdraw my 3.2 BTC. The number they provided never goes through! I was finally able to recover my coins with the help of a professional. Happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach out to me.

GM Customer Care Jun 25, 2018

@Millzy Hi Millzy,
    We are trying to locate your account in order to review its history and assist with any isue that may be and to aviod further delays. Your patience and cooperation are very much appreciated. Please be so kind to contact us at your most earliest for more information to this email [email protected]

Best regards, Golden Markets Team

Tony0202 Oct 24, 2018

@[email protected] The professional you are referring to is only out for personal gain - beware.

Helen000 Nov 12, 2018

@Millzy Whatever you do do not invest anymore money with Golden Markets and sign any documents they send ensure you read all the print. Even if they bully you. Typical example we will help you to recover money we need you to give more money. They are scammers. So will not give money back. Whether they can do anything or not but more complaints they may act. Contact FCA (Financial Compliance Service). Action Fraud.

• Es
    Eskforth Jun 16, 2018

I registered on 24th May, as I'd read online about a freelance journalist who made seven grand in a month. Seconds after completing the form, I was called by Golden Marks, and invested the minimum of $250.00. I then placed two trades in two days that bitcoin would go higher than the dollar.
    I then realised, I was being charged $25.00 commission on each trade.
    I then noticed that the online support agent Ann Smith was working 36 hours straight, which seemed wierd.
    It was then, the alarm bells started to ring, I did a complaints search, and found they are scammers, the phone number you ring, was also listed as dodgy. After much hassle, Luke Adamson transferred the 250, to my account.
    This left a balance of $119.18, which I could not transfer, by either method.
    Today, I checked my account has been finally closed, if I get the money is anyones guess!
    I feel for others that have lost money, I feel that I should've gone with a trusted broker like Hargreaves Landsdowne.
    These [censored] should be arrested and charged with fraud!

GM Customer Care Jun 25, 2018

@Eskforth Dear Eksforth,
    We are trying to locate your account in order to review its history and assist with any issue that may be and to avoid further delays. Your patience and cooperation are very much appreciated. Please be so kind to contact us at your most earliest for more information to this email [email protected]

Kind regards, Golden Markets Team

• Yv
    yvonne woodward Jun 16, 2018

Same has happened to me I put in £250 my account manager was John Baker same not enough monies put £3000 that wasn't enough i did a really stupid thing I let him talk me into a loan of £15000 said It's lot to pay back he says don't worry we'll pay out of your profit. The first trade was with Amazon lost the whole amount when Trump had a difference with the boss of Amazon stocks plummeted, suddenly £15000 appeared I asked the reason his boss reimbursed me . We started trading again I went on to make monies it reached 24, 495.16 not let me draw out .Next day says you done good we will do Bitcoin he proceed to put my monies on did not safeguard my monies next day left with £495!. My theory is he somehow took the cash and I was trading monopoly monies, he sent me email #sorry will look for recovery plan# . I have badgered the life chat on their site I have had no joy until I recieved a phone call from Geneva from Alexis Slate as I was on my way out I asked her to ring next day gave a time no phone call I emailed her several times up to know no phone call and no e mail i have well and truly scammed i will contact Marcus Gate for advice I'll will update

GM Customer Care Jul 12, 2018

@yvonne woodward Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for contacting us. As we can see you are still working with your Account manager to recover the lost ammount. Today (12/07/2018) you have a recovery plan agreement. Prior to completing registartion of your account, you must agree to company's Terms & Conditions, in which it is very clearly stated that Crypto and options trading is not suitable for everybody. Before you make a decision to try trading, revise carefully your objectives regarding your investment opportunities and options. Consider your relevant experience and resistance to risk."

We hope you enjoy our future services as per your account history it is clear that you are still an active client.

Best Regards

Jax71 Jul 18, 2018

@GM Customer Care Yes I have recovery plan which is inactive it's still in transactions so technincly it's still paper money when I scanned the signed document it would not transfer then I receive email as they had received in my files which I did not put in file eCP.OCTQUYTSwhich has since DISSAPEARED THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES DO YOU NOT AGREE the full monies is £18, 000 plus my trade monies €28, 0000 I am sick and tired of G/ markets promises I would like my monies and be done with all this tooing and froing

• Yv
    Yvonne Ellison Jul 25, 2018

@GM Customer Care Yes I received a recovery plan it is now (25/7/2018) I am not an active client the recovery plan is another smoke screen for your benefit not mine as for monies nothing ln my account its in transactions with a non redeemable look up the meaning please then would you reply with your opinion

stellamurphey1 Jul 26, 2018

@GM Customer Care Recovery plan is a laugh no monies in my account monies are in transactions were there are some figures but here's the catch monies is non redeemable this means you only receive monies if firm goes into liquidation so I think they are hoodwinking us both well I for one are fed up with this situation can you resolve my problem ? Regards Yvonne Woodward

@GM Customer Care Reply
    I have had no contact whatsoever since (12/7/2018), RECOVERY PLAN as per my account its clear to me it's non excistant, conclusion this is more hog wash from golden markets .What's your answer ? Mine to you is for golden markets to return my monies deposits £250 £3000 £15000 plus the € 28000 euros which was lost on bitcoin by my account manager

stellamurphey1 Jul 30, 2018

@stellamurphey1 Recovery plan states non redeemable this means you only receive monies if firm goes into liquidation so I think they are playing me for a fool . I would like a decision on what you intend to do regarding my monies if no reply from you I will look in other avenues in which I can recover my monies as you're not answering me do you think I will go away that is not going to happen I will take advice from other sources

Tony0202 Oct 24, 2018

@yvonne woodward Beware dealing with the recommendations such as Marcus Gate as they too are scam artists.

jacqueron Jun 23, 2018

I've had a bad trading experience. I got ripped off by a bogus broker recently it was difficult to get a withdrawal wafter several attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution firm to get my funds back. Glad this is finally over. ronjacque0atgmaildotcom

• Va
    vasya pepkin Jul 09, 2018

Ohh.. i see that a lot of people said, that this platform are scam, but what a problem?
    i spend a good time there. I haven't enough experience in forex, but support helps me all the time. If i want my money back i take it in any time i need and haven't any problems with it. I trust those guys and always ready to trade in goldenmarkets. I make 120-230$ a week, with small knowledge in forex. Sooo.. it a easy and fast way to make some money.

@vasya pepkin Lucky you

• Al
    Alistair David Reid Jul 09, 2018

David Reid. I was watching the bitcoin episode on Dragons Den and decided to have a go. The first site that came up was Golden markets. While I was registering I was told the minimum was 500euros.Then I got a phone call which lasted 45 mins telling me about the arabs were setting the price for oil and I could make a killing over the weekend. I then decided to withdraw my money.I sent all the info except the Declaration of Deposit and the Trading Agreement which I never signed but they will not refund my money.They are definitely a bunch of scammers.

Jorewo Jul 09, 2018

https://www.goldenmrks.com/ - this website still exists? I can's get an access to it

jackie04 Jul 10, 2018

I had a similar experience with a broker a while ago it was hard to get a withdrawal even after providing all they asked. I had to hire a recovery solution company to get my money back. Very glad this is finally over and done with, most of these brokers can't be trusted. jackiewill32atgmaildotcom

Man At Work Jul 11, 2018

I’m working with Goldenmarkets for 3 months. During my trading period there was no any issues with platform or refunds. I think all of your problems, guys, is lack of experience.

• Co
    Colin Reid Jul 12, 2018

I was watching the DRAGONS DEN on the 22nd of June about bitcoin and decided to have a go. The first site to come up was unfortunately Golden Markets. A man told me the minimum deposit was 500euros. Another man came on the line for 45mins telling me about the arabs setting the opec rate over the weekend and how I could make a killing. I decided to get out and have been trying to get my money back ever since. I have sent all the documents except the Trading Agreement and the Declaration of Deposit which I have*nt signed and I am still waiting. David Reid

• Po
    Porter Gate Jul 13, 2018

I had few issues with Golden markets, my second refund was stacked somewhere, but after I wrote to customer care it was solved. It was my bank. Everything went through now.

• Cl
    ClaireM24 Aug 23, 2018

@Porter Gate Did you send the forms back that they ask you to send (verification documents & declaration form for deposit) before they refunded you as I don’t want to send the forms back as I’m not agreeing my deposit! I want my money back too & so far have been unsuccessful.

• Je
    Jeremy Furnell Jul 13, 2018

I have had similar dealings as the majority above...I have invested probably more than others and wished to withdraw my initial investment...I had applied for this and this was meant to be paid today. Yesterday I had an email that it was cancelled as not sufficient funds. When I applied to withdraw the funds my balance was just over $200, 000 to withdraw $29, 800. This week with recommendations I have been advised to invest as a "short" trade for Ethereum and Sugar...Ethereum lost me $90, 000, and currently Sugar is sitting at a loss of $130, 000. So I have no funds now to withdraw. I believe bad trades were recommended to hide the fact that I would not be able to withdraw funds. On the plus side I did get an email from my "broker" Michael Pearson who said with a small short term loan I could continue to trade without my trades being closed...…...so I have lost everything and funnily enough I am now not receiving replies to my emails. Total scam and I am a mug...

GM Customer Care Jul 24, 2018

@Jeremy Furnell Dear Jeremy,

As we can see you requested a withdrawal on the 12th of July, unfortunately you have had some trades open which restricts withdrawal activity on the account There was an email sent to you from our financial department on that same date toupdate you with reason of cancellation. If it was not received, please make sure to let us know at this email: [email protected] and we will resend you the information. As well please be advised that all investments are a subject to risk, as the financial outcome is based on your judgements and cannot be pre-determined accurately. Trading financial instruments is an activity connected with a high level of risk. GoldenMarkets doesn’t give any warranties or promises regarding the trading results or its profitability, as clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions which you can find here: https://www.goldenmrks.com/terms-and-conditions/

Regards,
    Golden Markets Customer Care

angel scuba Aug 02, 2018

@Jeremy Furnell I also had Michael Pearson - I initially was in profit with apple, then lost loads with sugar. After that my profits began to increase with apple and various currencies doing well. I asked Michael to arrange £20000 to be withdrawn in June. To cut a long story short he said if I could invest a further £5000 then I could definitely withdraw £20000 in the July. Upon checking my account I had around £80000 in profit/investment, so I asked to withdraw the full £80000. Michael promised that this would be sorted and I would get the money mid July. I heard nothing from them for a 3 week period so started to do some google searches. There seemed to be a lot of conflicting opinions on this company, but like a lot of you alarm bells started ringing. I feel the same as you Jeremy - but remember that these people are professionals that get into the heads of people every day. I found the whole thing very stressful. I have contacted my bank and credit card and they have started a chargeback. I now have people from Golden Markets phoning me all the time and emailing me with threatening type emails. I haven't used a recovery agent yet but I may contact one so that I can get the profit back. At this point in time I just want my initial investment back and put it down to a REALLY bad decision. Any advice would be appreciated. (UK based)

Helen000 Nov 12, 2018

@angel scuba Whatever you do do not invest anymore money with Golden Markets and sign any documents they send to ensure you read all the print. They are scammers also be careful with Recovery Companies as well check charges and small prints. Please contaact FCA (Financial Compliance Association and Action Fraud both can be found on internet the more complaints about Golden Markets the better

• La
    Larry Dilley Jul 16, 2018

I recently traded with a binary options broker headquartered in Dublin, Ireland by the name of Glenridge Capital. After several winning trades I tried to test the verasity of the broker by making a withdrawal. Neither my Account Manager nor their Support department would communicate back to me so I requested via e-mail to close the account and return my funds. They are non-communicative and clearly a scam brokerage. I did not give up because I had invested a lot of money in this and I contracted the service of a recovery expert and hacker who helped me. His info is [email protected] I am sure he can help with many of these other similar cases

• Vi
    Victory Arnolds Jul 18, 2018

Wow, it's terrible to hear what you said about the goldenmarkets. As I begin to work with them, my profit increases every month. I highly recommend the golden markets! If you have questions, ask me at any time)

@Victory Arnolds Lucky you I did the same mine decreased

stellamurphey1 Aug 06, 2018

@Victory Arnolds Pray tell how

Andre Leon Jul 20, 2018

I started to work with Golden Markets since they launched their trading platform. I can't say they haven't any problems, and somitimes I need to write to support to get some help or explanasion. But there is no any problems with making profit & withdrawals with Goldenmarkets. Honestly i already give all my friends advice to trade with Goldenmarkets.

• Na
    Naomi Harrell Aug 07, 2018

Here I read the comments and understand that there will always be dissatisfied users, and so with all the brokers. Apparently, this is a normal practice already.
    For my part, I want to say that goldenmarkets are an excellent broker, I can not say anything bad.

Michael Lambert J Aug 14, 2018

Excellent broker! Who can earn on trading - this platform is for you. Everything works fine, regular payments.

• Je
    Jenny Davis Aug 27, 2018

I want to tell my story to support other users. I've seen a few complaints and each of them is about withdrawing funds. I'm trading now with Golden Markets, but I also withdrew the money and I understand that this type of complaint usually comes because of the customers' impatience. Because of some personal problems I needed to return money (I invested a deposit of $ 750, and the balance was $ 1270). Golden Markets returned the money within two weeks. My manager explained to me that technically it's not so simple to make it fast because of specifics of the market.

martinhudson Aug 28, 2018

They are definitely scamming people. I am waiting on withdrawals to be paid into my account and for some reason an approval on a withdrawal when I just want to close the account. I have a new card as my old one was lost and they are telling me it needs to be paid onto the same card that I added the funds from but that is now impossible as the new card has new details which I have issued to them but they keep telling me it needs to go on the original one.

Once I made the original deposit I was constantly hassled for 10, 000 euros then when I said I couldn't they wanted 5, 000 euros and they would match that so the 10, 000 was in the account. Then it went down and down which I thought was desperate and they just wanted whatever cash they could get out of me.

I have also asked for their GDPR policy and they cannot offer me one so I presume they are not trading within the new EU regulations on data protection hence are just scammers.

It is just confidence building at first showing you a couple of trades that make money so that you will invest more so just don't be taken in.

Miles Nelson Sep 03, 2018

I do not know how you got so many problems with GoldenMarkets, maybe you had problems before. Advised a month ago this trader in all very much. I'm a novice in this business so the teaching materials are very handy. I saw negative reviews about withdrawals, after I raised my balance by 150%, decided to withdraw. At first I waited 2 days and without an answer, wrote to the technical support and I was immediately helped and I got my money. I advise all Goldenmarkets. I do not know what was before, but now everything is fine with this broker.

Helen000 Jan 05, 2019

@Miles Nelson Rubbish DO NOT TRADE WITH GOLDEN MARKETS THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Helen000 Mar 16, 2019

@Helen000 Just to let you know FCA and MI5 are investigating these scammers Golden Markets.com as I write. At last. Hope they all go to jail. The only thing I have not got my money back.

David B. Montgomery Oct 14, 2018

I invested โ‚ฌ8500 with Vincent of Golden Markets, I have since become very ill and he won't let me withdraw my money. My phone number is 07810048177 [email protected] please can you help me and I will pay a reward if my funds are returned to me. Thank you

MaxWicks Oct 30, 2018

Terrible company, I will never work with them. I was called on new years eve last year and asked to trade for high yield after been promised that my capital was safe. I lost 93, 000GBP to Golden markets. My account manager, Mr Fisher only called me for more money and when I asked for a withdrawal of what I had left, it was unending stories. I was able to recover my funds with help from a recovery consultant.
    Happy to share my thoughts and recovery journey.
    maxgale08 ªt gmail, coom

Helen000 Nov 01, 2018

In November 2017 was advised by Golden Markets by text that I had won a Bitcoin Payment System. As Bitcoin was mentioned in the News that people were making money and checking the internet for reviews on Golden Market at that time only a comment saying they were a good company. A Mathew and David promised the earth and would take good care of money if I invested to get to platinum account. On a couple of trades and bonuses the account balance raised to $135, 000 and trades ie Crude showing $90, 000 and another $10, 000 in profit but a couple minus. Matthew who only traded with one or two trades, traded with several which I thought was a bit odd. Mathew then went off sick and this was for weeks on end, nobody contacted me and nobody was looking after the account. Communication is very poor with this Company. I wanted to close the account and as soon as I said that, there were no crash I. market at that time, the screen showing the account balances and trades suddenly disappeared within seconds. After many times phoning trying to get through to David Eventually he said I had lost the money, obviously forgetting that he made a promise to look after my money.

After Golden Markets scammed me out of my money and reported them to FCA and bank a Michael contacted me to say if I stopped the bank from investigating Golden Markets he will help me recover my money. Stupid me stopped the bank. Upto the present day nothing has been done to recover my money. However because some money was put on credit card and I told Michael that I was chucking money down and I had no more money to invest so told him that Golden Market should supply the money to use to recover the money. He arranged a bonus payment of $30, 000 I did raise concern about the ridiculous bonus terms of multiply 140 with bonus amount. Michael also arranged three withdrawals to put on credit card, which was very much appreciated but would be better to get the credit card paid off.
    Up until today nothing has been done to recover my money. A Samuel Executive Director contacted me to say he will get money by Christmas, then in an email to me he lied saying that I hadreceived my money and was enjoying withdrawals even though I had not. I then had a Vanessa contact me, Vanessa is Head of Recovery. She wanted me to put a further $3, 500 on the credit card, I told Vanessa that aid did not want to put anything more on a credit card and also after checking with the credit card company who advised that this type of tranaction is banned. I told Vanessa this and she did not believe me and in her bullying and blackmailing manner that if I did not put this money on the credit card then she will pass me to another department. I sent a link on Guardians News Report about banks banning customers using their credit card for trading transactions. I have it heard from Vanessa or anybody else. I be, I’ve they have been stringing me along. They have no intentions of getting my money. I am compiling a report to pass copies to FCA, Bank, Credit Card Company. Action Police and National Newspapers about Golden Markets being Scammers. MY ADVICE DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL LOSE IT

• Ye
    Yen900 Nov 03, 2018

Hi there, my advice on Withdrawal Problems/lost funds
    There are many binary options companies which are not regulated all around. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Many of these brokers misappropriate traders money thinking these traders will not act. Beware of where you invest in and if you lost your money, you can contact me via my email I can link you up with a company that assisted me with this similar problem last month and I got my funds back within a week from these brokers, the process wasn’t difficult and they didn't ask for an upfront payment.
    Email: [email protected], com

Tony0202 Nov 05, 2018

I was also taken for a ride by a scam broker. But even worse are the so called recovery agents on this site. Stay clear of them as they will scam you deeper with worthless promises only for their financial gains. Do not use the following:

Helen000 Nov 12, 2018

Golden Markets. DO NOT INVEST WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

1. Golden Market Representative will encourage customers to keep on investing money, sometimes bullying.

2. Golden Markets Representative will encourage customers to put money on credit cards, loans etc.

3. Golden Markets Representative will give the occasional withdrawal of small amounts,
    by doing this the customer thinks everything is ok.

4. Golden Markets will offer a bonus. Be careful here the Terms of the bonus is multiply by 40 the bonus amount
    and then multiply by 100.

5. Always read every document the Golden Market Representative sends before the customer signs anything.

6. The Platform which shows your account, available amount, equity and trades is false. Everything on Platform
    Disappears.

7. The dedicated Account Manager will disappear and the customer will be passed pillar and post. So when
    everything disappears on platform they advise the customer has lost all of his/her money and tell the
    customer it’s their fault.

8. A person from a Golden Markets will contact the customers, especially if the customer put complaints on
    different forum. eg scambrokers, forex and complaints board.

9. Golden Markets Resentatives will put false comments on Forums as mentioned above.

10. Golden Market’s Representative will tell the customer, in order to recover the money, the customer has lost,
    the customer needs to invest more money, the Representative will say Golden Markets will also put money in,
    but Golden Markets Representative will ask the customer to sign a Protection Policy from HSB Bank.
    The Customer needs to be careful here and read everything on that Policy as this document could be a loan.

11. The customer should refuse to invest anymore money. The Golden Markets Representative will try to bully
    and blackmail the customer by saying if the company does not invest anymore money, the Golden Market
    Representative will say they cannot help the customer to recover the money, this is where the bullying and
    blackmailing comes in. THE CUSTOMER UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INVEST ANY MONEY, DO NOT TAKE A
    LOAN OUT OR PUT THE AMOUNT ON CREDIT CARD.

12. Remember Golden Markets have scammed the customer, it is not the customer ‘s fault he/her did not lose
    their money, Golden Market’s Representative is responsible. The Representative had promised the customer
    that he/she would make loads of money and would take good care of the customer’s money.

13. As it is Golden Markets which lost the money, they should reimburse the customer but they will nit,

14. The customer should add a complaint about Golden a Markets to various forums ie, scambrokers,
    forex and complaints board.

15. The customer should report Golden Markets to Financial Compliance Association “FCA”, and Action Fraud
    Both on internet and possibly credit card company.

16. Finally if Customer contact Recovery Companies, the customer needs to know if they are covered by a licence
    Or similar, check reviews, find out how much they charge and always read all documents sent.

NB: Golden Markets are not licensed.

• In
    Ines. Nov 14, 2018

I am a new naive victim of golden markets with no hearing back from them as soon as the deposit settled. I had big promises including my rights to withdraw a money back within a day or so if a I am not happy how things go. Daniel Wood doesn’t even sound native English to carry this name but that’s a person I trusted, sadly. I have investigation through my bank as well but I wish there would be a chance just to solve this all in easy way without further ugly moments. I was asking what should I do, where is my control in this trade and have been told that without knowledge I am just instructed to press the buttons as they say. But this literally means I give my money for others to play and then do not even hear back? I cannot believe this is actually true?
    Mohito8ebay @ gmail . Com

• Wa
    Wade Layt Nov 21, 2018

They keep trying to call even after i said stop. Luckily i havent deposited any money. I just want them to stop ringing me i said to him this is a scam and they still persist. I even said i have no money and they are still calling

Marl Welbeck Jan 25, 2019

I was conned into taking a bonus matching my original $7000 investment made over the phone. According to CToptions policy, I cannot withdraw any funds until $30, 000 worth of trades has been executed. This was not explained to me and when I wanted to withdraw $3000 from my $17000 balance, the request was pending for 6 weeks, and after several requests over 6 weeks made to account managers who ignored my requests, I finally got a request denied. I reached out to them and they never picked up my call. I eventually was able to get a means to withdraw the money after three months with the help of [email protected] a certified recovery expert who guided me on steps to take to recover all the money back. I have gotten all my money back from the scam company. Be careful out there people.

• Fr
    Frank Shapard Jan 28, 2019

Don't risk as much as I did in the last few months! I tried like a lot of trading platforms and the one lesson I learned is that all those certifications don't guarantee your income. I'm very happy that my friends sugested me this service. Recommend.

Davidmarkson Feb 07, 2019

Thank God, I have been able to retrieve all my lost funds of about $350, 000, which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 3 months now, and denied my access to my trading account. I’m so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to my neighbor who introduced me to a certified binary option recovery expert. Do you have funds that you wish to withdraw from your account, is your Broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you can place a withdrawal? have you lost money from any investment online?, are you confused and you don’t know how to go about it? Contact ([email protected], Mr David is indeed a good and polite man, all my funds back and i live happily

Davidmarkson Feb 22, 2019

I am really grateful to Mr. David Markson for his help in my trading life, i really benefited greatly from his profit am getting from his trades with his strategies given to me without any fee, I was once an epitome of losing and I thought Binary & Forex Trading isn’t real and too good to be true, but now am currently earning great profits, and I was finally able to recover all the money that my brokers(s) took from me without allowing me to withdraw all through his help i really thank him for his support and I just have to share it here that all are not the same as we think they are, they are really people who are God fearing and kind to be with, you can contact him via his Email: [email protected] if you have a problem and he might want to help with his kind heart.

• Gr
    Gregor Driscoll Mar 04, 2019

Please beware of all binary option fraud. If you have been duped by binary option brokers, you can start your recovery chargeback and recover all of your money with the help of bitcoinrecovery @ consultant . com, a recovery expert also provides services that involves forex and crypto trading, also investment management and guides. with100% professionalism is their virtue I recently was able to recover my initial investment from this scam broker. Glad the mess is over. recover my money from all scam binary options broker, happy to share my experience and to also enlighten people on how i was able to recover my money. you can reach out to me via Bitcoinrecovery [AT]consultant{d o t]com I'm open to share Whats App +1 202 6433447 they will ensure that your funds will be returned, all of it.

JoDaCh Mar 11, 2019

My account has been blocked with open trades & approximately ยฃ1600 in my balance.

I am unable to access the platform at all & I've had no response from my emails to customer service or Alexis who set the account up initially.

• Pe
    petpark321 Mar 12, 2019

I invested as much as $34, 000 into trading with golden market and I had about $50, 000 in my account and they wont allow me withdraw after months of failure by the police and my lawyer I stumbled upon a company online and they helped me get my refund. you can reach me on petpark321 @ gmail . com and I would point you in the right direction.Do not give up a refund is possible