Golden Markets / Start Marketswas tricked into signing up for something else.

A Review updated:

I created an account on a different page. Then once created it took me to their page. I deposited $250.00 then realised it was not what I thought. They then said I cannot be refunded till I send ID copies, passport copies, Utility bills with addresses on them AND credit card copies back and front!!

They are effectively holding my $250.00 to ransom until I give them information that will allow anyone who has it to commit credit card fraud with my details!

RESOLVED

• Golden Markets / Start Markets's response · Jun 22, 2018

Hello.

I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.
    This situation is normal and you can easily remove your balance, with no verification docs whatsoever.
    Please contact us by email:
    [email protected] for any questions.

Thank you for your comment.

• Er
    Eric Webber Apr 22, 2020

Please Guys beware of Aspen Holdings, I started with them last year November but I recently got to know they are a huge scam Just early last month. Tried all possible means to get my funds but void until I came wavefiancialservcies at protonmail dt com. Guys please beware of Aspen Holding they almost ruined me, glad I got my life back on track.

• Am
    Amirah Ibrahim Jul 01, 2019

Have you lost your hard earned money to; 1.Binary option scam? 2. Forex trading? 3.Romance scam and any other kind of online investment? I have a good news for you. Contact [email protected] I had doubts it was possible to recover the funds I lost to online scammers. However, big thanks to Kingrecovery for helping me recover a huge sum back and still working on full recovery for me. They are nothing but the best. A trial will convince you

• Ha
    Hank the tank Feb 02, 2019

GOLDEN MARKETS! Scammers! DO NOT INVEST!!!

These people promised the earth, cleverly persuaded me to part with my cash. If you hear the name Ramon Sanchez (doubt if it's his real name) put the phone down immediately, or even better don't pick it up at all. Silver tongued me to pay for trading on credit card to create a 'credit card loop' whereas cards would be paid back at end of month to allow more funds to be taken to trade.

Utter tripe - all I am left with is debt.

Seemed to do well at first until I tried to withdraw! Suddenly, overnight, my account went from $27, 000 to $2, 500!!! Four third party trades had done this, and try as I may (i'm still trying) nothing is being done. Worst of all is an unauthorised purchase made with my debit card that wiped it clean. I am fighting with my bank AND golden markets to get these funds returned but I am getting nowhere. I rue the day I ever heard of this slimy bunch of scammers.

• Wh
    whatevernameasalltaken Jan 12, 2019

don't use any hacker groups to try and get your money back, its all scam too - [email protected], ashianhackgod etc. pay fees = job done, not exactly!! they want more. £2000+ for activation codes to confiscate your cash, then they say need to setup an account in a bank. Account costs £10000 and the bank is all fake. its a sad greedy world out there chaps and all they want is your good hard earned cash. Just need to face the fact you lost money (first time round) and put it down to one of lifes experiences. Go looking for help, your opening a can of worms - they would take your last penny!

• Pe

OTHERS ONLINE IINVESTMENT PLATFORM, JUST MESSAGE ME
    AND I WILL HELP YOU RECOVER, WE WORK WITH MANY
    FINANCIAL AND INTERNATIONAL BODIES WE GET YOUR MONEY
    OUT AND PUNISH THOSE INVOLVED HELP US TO STOP INTERNET
    FRAUD MY NAME IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS.
    [email protected]

• Ke
    Keith19 Oct 11, 2018

@petrariu dumitrup I have invested over £16, 000 with golden markets, at the moment my account is €20, 270 but when I ask for a withdrawal they will not release the funds that I ask for.

• Ol
    Oliver Blair Aug 29, 2018

Hello everybody ! In the past six months, very often I changed brokers and platforms. The last month stopped on the platform and on the broker of the goldenmarkets. Very much everything is pleasant, there are no inconveniences, there are good materials and excellent those support.

• St
    Stella Bates Aug 24, 2018

And I like this company. Never with them did not experience any inconvenience. A good and reliable platform.

• Pa
    Pam Lamb Aug 14, 2018

I had several problems with my Golden markets account, but all problems were solved by the support service.

• Na
    Naomi Harrell Aug 07, 2018

Golden Markets is my favorite broker. I withdraw money without a credit card photo.

• Br
    Branx_trade Jul 25, 2018

I've been in forex trading for long time, and sometimes trying some other trading platform besides metatrader. I used sometime goldenmarkets platform for trading and get some profit with them. And besides that, author says withdrawal don't working, it's not truth It works normally! But one time was problems with banking transfer money, I just contact support and they help me with that. I strongly recommend that platform if You don't have strong skills in trading, but You want make some profits: there is help and some educational materials provided for newbees!

• Vi
    Victory Arnolds Jul 18, 2018

I want to share my experience about the goldmarkets.
    I have been working with them for a long time and never had any problems.
    Support is good, very often I seek advice.
    Do not immediately write that this is a scam, without trying. Thx.

Man At Work Jul 13, 2018

I'm trading with Goldenmarkets for a long time and I withdrawing my money in Golden Markets without docs verifications, but I heard sometimes it happens, when they feel any fraud. It's a normal practice I think.

• Be
    [email protected] May 24, 2018

I also had a bad experience. I got help! Happy to refer anyone

• So
    soxjab Jun 04, 2018

@[email protected] please help, whatever/whoever you went to.
    the broker then said he is going away for a week soon after he took a card payment! and that someone will take over. Like what!, after a lot of persuasion he walks away.. I am livid

• Gm
    GM Customer Care Jun 22, 2018

@soxjab Dear Customer,

I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.
    We can help you with any problems.
    Please contact us by email:
    [email protected] for any questions.

Thank you for your comment.

• Ke
    Kerry42 Apr 04, 2018

I'm having the same predicament 😡

• Gm
    GM Customer Care Jun 22, 2018

@Kerry42 Dear Kerry!
    I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

[email protected]

• Co
    ColinPars Mar 29, 2018

i send them required docs and got my 250 back, try it to.