Golden Markets / Start Marketsamazon stocks and forex

P Sep 13, 2018 Review updated:

My initial account manager Hugo Spencer encouraged me to invest my pension using a very hard sell to invest in Amazon stocks. He promised to give me tutorials on phone to educate me in trading and that by early 2019 my investment (24k) would hit 100k and I would be able to withdraw 2-4k monthly as of 2019. This was 5 months ago. In the first 5/6 weeks I saw my investment reach 39k and was very happy. Then slowly but surely he stopped calling, didn't reply to any emails, support rarely got back to me. Hugo called weeks later and said it was time to diversify so I had up to 10 open positions around June time. Then out of the blue I no longer could see my Amazon stocks so I called support, emailed Hugo but no answer for weeks . I spoke to a regional manager Charlie Black who promised to see what was going on . Hugo Spencer claimed I had closed my Amazon position...a blatant lie... I wouldn't know how to do this! Meanwhile the positions he had opened has made a massive loss (sugar, Ethereum... etc) So I was left with only 3 Forex pairs. They said they would be in touch to put a recovery package in place. I was contacted by Matthew Alvarez who offered €20k on condition I stomped up 10k...?!!! I don't have that kind of money and he was insistent I borrow from the bank. No way! I am left now with NOTHING Golden Markets are scammers. Hugo Spencer is the worst kind of con man.

• Is
    isamad Sep 14, 2018

This is def another scam! i have been a victim of scam brokers before, but luckily for me i was able to get my money back with the help of a recovery expert and certified ethical hacker, you can email him too via [email protected]

• Ti
    Timj96 Sep 14, 2018

Hello, I was once a victim of this form of scam.I lost £100K to Golden Markets.It almost ruined my life.The expert asset recovery company, wealthchargeback.com recovered all my funds for me.Contact [email protected]