Golden 1, Dovenmuehlefailure to correct admitted impound errors

S

I got a loan modification from: Golden 1 Credit Union on my home. I started making payments and received notification that they needed additional funds to be put into an impound account to pay property tax. I called and said that was understandable but I didn't receive credit for the funds that were in escrow. They would check into that. In addition I appealed my property tax assessment and the County had refunded money which went directly to the lender. As it didn't appear any impound information. I asked them to give me more detail on the impound account and they said that they would fax it to me but they did not. Overlapping this problem, I received four different payment statements for the same month, in four different amounts, on my home on the identical loan. It seemed pretty obvious that the accounting at Dovenmuehle, holding the first mortgage, is pretty bad. Things didn't get resolved as I did not receive information nor credit I requested and then began foreclosure instead on the wrong amount. If I paid the wrong amount I believe that would be agreeing that their amount was correct when it was not. This is been a pretty stressful situation and I would like to compile information from other persons who have experienced the same or similar problem.

Comment Guidelines