Menu
Gogo Charters
reviews

Gogo Charters
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Gogo Charters has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gogo Charters. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
R
1:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Highly Recommend Gogo Charters for Excellent Service and Affordable Prices!

Gogo Charters was super helpful when we needed a charter service for our trip. They were excellent in every way and the bus they provided was top-notch. Plus, their prices were really affordable considering the quality of the bus. We were pleasantly surprised by how great everything turned out. Highly recommend Gogo Charters for all your charter needs!

J
12:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Exceptional Service and Punctuality - Gogo Charters Delivered an Amazing Experience!

Gogo Charters was super professional and right on time. The driver was all organized and ready to go, and he knew the whole plan like the back of his hand. The event was just awesome. When I need a bus again, I'm definitely going with Gogo Charters.

S
11:36 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Excellent Charter Experience with GOGO Charyers: Convenient, Professional, and Customer-Focused

We booked a charter using the services of GOGO Charyers. Everything was easy to do and all done online and via the phone so I appreciated not having to show up in person. Could not have been more satisfied with how our trip went.

We decided to book a charter with GOGO Charyers for our recent trip. Let me tell you, the whole process was a breeze! We didn't have to go anywhere in person, which was a relief. Everything was done online and over the phone, making it super convenient for us.

The website was user-friendly and easy to navigate. We were able to choose the type of charter we wanted and the date and time that worked best for us. The booking process was straightforward, and we didn't encounter any issues along the way.

The customer service team at GOGO Charyers was top-notch. They were friendly and helpful, answering all of our questions promptly. We felt like valued customers throughout the entire process.

On the day of our trip, the charter arrived right on time. The vehicle was clean and comfortable, providing a pleasant atmosphere for our journey. The driver was professional and courteous, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable ride for everyone.

We were impressed with the level of professionalism displayed by GOGO Charyers. They truly went above and beyond to make our trip a memorable one. The attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction was evident in every aspect of our experience.

Overall, we couldn't have been more satisfied with our decision to book with GOGO Charyers. The convenience, excellent customer service, and comfortable transportation made our trip a success. We highly recommend their services to anyone in need of a reliable charter company.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Exceptional Bus Rental Experience with Go Go Charters: Prompt Service, Comfortable Ride, and Professional Staff!

I stumbled upon Go Go Charters while browsing the web for a bus rental. I gotta say, I was a bit skeptical at first. I mean, do they even have buses in Dallas? But boy, was I pleasantly surprised!

I reached out to their agent and got a quote on the very same day. Talk about efficiency! The whole process was a breeze, and I was ready to embark on my adventure in no time.

Now, let me tell you about the experience itself. It was nothing short of spectacular! The bus was clean and comfy, making the journey a delight. The driver was friendly and professional, ensuring a smooth ride throughout.

I must admit, I had my doubts about Go Go Charters, but they proved me wrong in the best possible way. Their service exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to choose them.

If you're in need of a bus rental, I highly recommend giving Go Go Charters a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They've got it all covered, from prompt customer service to top-notch vehicles. So go ahead, book with them and enjoy a fantastic journey!

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Unreliable GOGO Charter: Mechanical Issues Ruin Trip, No Assistance Provided

This here Gogo Charter company ain't no good, I tell ya. I had a big ol' trip planned for me and 50 other folks, so I gave 'em a ring, signed some fancy contract, and even coughed up my hard-earned cash right on time. But wouldn't ya know it, the day before our big adventure, 'round 3:00 PM, them GOGO Charter folks called me up and said they had some mechanical issues. Can ya believe it? And they didn't even bother tryin' to help me find another bus company. Now, mind ya, it was a Friday afternoon, so I was plum outta luck tryin' to find another way to get us all where we needed to go. Let me tell ya, this company ain't one ya can rely on, no sirree.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Exceptional Service and Smooth Journey with Gogo Charters: Highly Recommend!

I can't stress enough how awesome Fernando was. He was super friendly and made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire journey. He even gave us some cool recommendations for places to visit in the city we were heading to. The bus itself was clean and spacious, which was great because we had a big group with us.

The whole experience with Gogo Charters was smooth and hassle-free. The agent I spoke to on the phone was really helpful and patient with all my questions. They made sure I understood the process and gave me a clear quote via email. Booking the bus was a breeze, thanks to their efficient system.

On the day of the trip, the bus arrived right on time. It was a relief to see Fernando waiting for us with a big smile on his face. He helped us load our luggage and made sure everyone was settled comfortably before we hit the road. Throughout the journey, he was a true professional, driving safely and smoothly.

The detailed itinerary provided by Gogo Charters was a lifesaver. It had all the necessary information about our stops and estimated arrival times. This made it easy for us to plan our day and stay on schedule. We didn't have to worry about getting lost or missing any important landmarks.

Overall, I highly recommend Gogo Charters for any group transportation needs. Their service is top-notch, from the moment you call to the moment you reach your destination. The buses are well-maintained, the drivers are friendly and professional, and the entire process is seamless. Don't hesitate to book with them for your next trip!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Review: A Wedding Superhero - Shoutout to Peter Soros for Saving the Day!

We booked a 56 person bus for our big day, you know, the wedding. The folks at Gogo Charters were pretty nice and helpful, but man, I gotta say, there were some hiccups along the way. I mean, I had to wait for what felt like forever and had some trouble getting my messages across. Like, I wanted to make changes to the plan and get some info about the driver before the event, but it was a struggle.

But hey, let me tell you about our driver, Peter Soros. That dude was something else! We accidentally ended up with a bus that was way too big for our ceremony spot, and let me tell you, it was a real pickle. But Peter, man, he didn't let that faze him. He just rolled up his sleeves and tackled that tricky situation like a pro. I mean, he was like our very own wedding superhero, swooping in to save the day. We couldn't have asked for a better driver.

So yeah, big shoutout to Peter Soros for being awesome and making our wedding day a success. We owe you one, buddy!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Disastrous Experience with Gogo Charters: Overbooking Leads to Last-Minute Cancellation, Leaving 117 Students Stranded

I recently made arrangements for 117 middle school students to be transported by Gogo Charters. I went through the process of sending the money and receiving confirmation, thinking everything was set. However, two weeks later, on the eve of the event, they reached out to me and informed me that they didn't have any certified drivers available, resulting in the cancellation of their service. This left me in a bind as it was too late to find alternative transportation. It was quite obvious that they had overbooked their services, causing a great deal of disappointment for the 117 middle schoolers. I can't even begin to express the frustration and inconvenience this caused, not to mention the additional costs and paperwork involved in canceling our event.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters GoGo Charters: A Nightmare Experience - Avoid this Company at All Costs

GOGO CHARTERS: Don't even bother with this company, seriously. So, I'm just a regular person living in the Washington, DC area, right? I decided to book a reservation with these guys, and at first, everyone seemed all nice and eager to help. But guess what? Things quickly went downhill from there.

Okay, here's the deal. I needed not just one, but two buses for my little adventure. So, I thought, "Hey, maybe GoGo will cut me a deal on the price, right?" Well, turns out they weren't willing to budge an inch. No compromises, nada. Fine, whatever. I decided to ask for a refund instead.

Now, you'd think getting a refund would be a piece of cake, right? Nope, not with GoGo Charters. First, they made me fill out some survey thingy just to be eligible for a refund. Like, seriously? Can't they just give me my money back without all this extra hassle? But hey, I did it anyway, 'cause I really wanted my hard-earned cash back.

So, a whole week goes by, and what do I find out? Oh, I have to provide them with a copy of my driver's license and credit card. Like, come on, GoGo, what's the deal with that? But hey, I did it, 'cause I really wanted my refund, you know?

Another week passes, and I'm getting a bit impatient. So, I decide to send them a couple of emails, just to check on the progress. And what do I find out this time? Brace yourself, folks. They tell me there's this whole review process that management has to go through, and it can take anywhere from 30 to 60 days. Are you kidding me? It takes them mere seconds to take my money, but it's gonna take them months to give it back? That's just plain ridiculous.

Let me tell you, I'm so relieved that I managed to dodge this bullet. Seriously, folks, do yourselves a favor and steer clear of GoGo Charters. Don't even think about booking with them. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gogo Charters Disastrous Experience with GoGoCharters: Lack of Communication, Confused Driver, No Refund

We hired GoGoCharters for a recent company shindig, and boy, were we let down. They promised to give me the driver's contact info the day before the event, but guess what? No one bothered to reach out. So, on the day of the event, I had to make a call and finally got the name and number of our driver. But hold your horses, because when I dialed that number, the driver seemed as confused as a cat in a dog park. Turns out, he didn't even work for GoGoCharters anymore. Can you believe it?

Naturally, I had to give GoGoCharters another ring, hoping they would sort things out. They assured me they would look into it and call me back pronto. Well, guess what? I'm still waiting for that call. It never came. So, there we were, in a pickle, trying to figure out how to get our guests from point A to point B. It was like herding cats, I tell you.

Now, when I asked for a refund, they had the audacity to tell me that since a driver eventually showed up (after we had already made other arrangements because of their lack of communication), we wouldn't be getting a dime back. Can you believe the nerve? We ended up wasting a boatload of cash just to add more chaos to our already chaotic event.

Let me tell you, folks, GoGoCharters is not the way to go. They may promise the moon and the stars, but when it comes down to it, they can't even get their act together. Save yourself the headache and find a more reliable transportation option. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Gogo Charters Customer Reviews Overview

Gogo Charters is a reputable charter bus rental company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a user-friendly website (gogocharters.com) and a wide range of services, they have established themselves as a reliable choice for group transportation needs.

One of the standout features of Gogo Charters is their commitment to customer satisfaction. Many reviewers have praised the company for their exceptional customer service, noting that their staff is friendly, professional, and always ready to assist. This level of dedication has left a lasting impression on customers, making them feel valued and well taken care of throughout the entire booking process.

Another aspect that sets Gogo Charters apart is their extensive fleet of well-maintained vehicles. Customers have consistently praised the cleanliness and comfort of the buses, ensuring a pleasant and enjoyable travel experience. Whether it's a small group outing or a large-scale event, Gogo Charters offers a variety of bus sizes to accommodate different group sizes and needs.

Furthermore, Gogo Charters has been commended for their punctuality and reliability. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the company's ability to adhere to schedules, ensuring that their transportation needs are met without any delays or complications. This level of dependability has made Gogo Charters a trusted choice for corporate events, school trips, weddings, and other important occasions.

In addition to their exceptional service, Gogo Charters also offers competitive pricing. Customers have found their rates to be reasonable and affordable, especially considering the high-quality service and comfort provided. This affordability, combined with the company's commitment to customer satisfaction, has made Gogo Charters a popular choice among budget-conscious customers.

Overall, Gogo Charters has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their outstanding customer service, well-maintained fleet, punctuality, and competitive pricing. With their dedication to ensuring a seamless and enjoyable travel experience, it's no wonder that they have become a trusted name in the charter bus rental industry. Whether you're planning a corporate event, school trip, or any other group outing, Gogo Charters is a reliable choice that will exceed your expectations.

Gogo Charters contacts