GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre)Worst management and driving school

Y

I was trying to take my DL licence from Galadari institute. Due to rude behavior of management and instructors, they left no option for me apart from changing file to another institute. Even it took me five days for file changing as they were not cancelling my file there. The Manager at Alquoz branch "AHMAD HASSAN SALIM" is very rude and once have a rough argument with me (throwing me out of the institue using security guards), but i resist on changing my file. My advise to everyone please don't go to GALADARI. they will squeeze your money and energy to the point that you will be thinking hundred time of Not taking DL.

• Bo
    B.o.t Feb 12, 2020

With GMDC, You can't even pay for your classes online. Hey, since you don't drive, how about we torture you and take a ride and pay for your cab & back to pay for your classes. Makes no sense. Since July 2019 they claim that the I.T team is working on ( 7 months ). If they are not able to, change the staff!!! Simple!!!

• Jm
    jm865p Dec 31, 2018

Choosing Galadari is one of my greatest regrets in life. People working in this institute are very barbaric specially the customer service. I spoke with the lady customer service manager and I cannot find the right word to describe how rude she is.

• Ga
    Galadari Motor Driving Center Jan 22, 2020

@jm865p We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Galadari Motor Driving Centre. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. May we request you to please provide us with your contact details, so to help us arrange a callback and resolve this at the earliest. We assure you of the best of our services.

Javaidiqbal Sep 16, 2018

Whoever wants to get Driving license, please dont go to Galadari. Best Institution is EDI or Dubai ..
    all of my friends ask me to join other institute but i joined galadari because its near and little cheaper.

But now it cost me about 9700+ ..and i am Cancelling my file from Galadari to other institute i failed RTA Test 5 Times...
    go to any Standardized institute you ll save your money . Galadari seems cheaper earlier stage but slowly slowly it will cost you more and may be after paying 10000 you will think about to change the institute ...

Noorkazmi Dec 26, 2019

@Javaidiqbal Yes
    100% with you
    Examiner are liars
    They will fail student just for money