Ginny'sginnys stole money off my credit card

Oh Lord I wish I had seen all the complaints over the internet before I ordered a blanket from Ginnys in Madison Wisconsin. These people are theives. I supposidly was on their choose and charge plan and they were SUPPOSED to take $10 off my credit card. I asked the guy 3 times if that is all they take off, and he said YES. I checked my balance the next day and they took $100!!! I am livid. And YES the customer service is ridiculously rude. This place needs to be shut down. Of course the ordering part is open over the weekend, but conveniently the people that deal with the credit are not there until Monday. I contacted the BBB and I had better get my money put back in my account. Ginnys has a hold on it. I will NEVER order from here nor should anyone . And I will never give anyone my credit card info either.