Ginny'sbedspread

C Review updated:

Don't order the Tufted Chinille bedspread, upon opening the one I bought the smell of it nearly made me faint you would not believe the smell!!! Took it to the laundomat at once, smelling up the car on the way, it cost me $10.00 to wash & dry it and when I put it on the bed I found that one side of the spread was unsewn & the other side had a big wad of fabric all bunched up and sewn down for one horrible looking bump. Ginny's sent me a pick up order to return it to them, I got the credit but never the $10.00 for the washing of it...I think these must be made in India

• Sh
    Shasta71 Dec 16, 2019

Ginny's choice of shipping as well as customer service is the worst. According to Ginny's as well as their shipping my order was delivered, not all items were, I contacted Ginny's as well as ONTRACK and stated that not all of my packages were delivered. I have not heard from either one to try and resolve this. I haven't received any info.

• Km
    kmcerrito Dec 14, 2019

Ginnys billing and payment procedures are all messed up. I made 2 payments using 2 separate transactions to put me ahead and now they show I missed a payment on the statement. The website shows me ahead a payment. This is baloney. I'll pay them off and never use them again. Ridiculous!

NoeticWizard Feb 13, 2010

Yes, I agree, Ginnys.com products are poor quality and cheaply made. I would recommend that people save their money. Plus Ginnys.com has the worst customer service with rude staff and poor accounting practices. If you like frustration and paying for cheap junk, by all means, shop at Ginnys.com!