Gibson Truck WorldI think Gibson Truck World is an exceptional dealership!

I own a construction company and we provide trucks for our foremen. For the last 19 years I have purchased those trucks from another Ford Dealer in Orlando. Good prices and no hassle. I stopped by your facility at the recommendation of a friend, and the first thing I noticed was that all of the inventory and I mean ALL, were trucks that looked like new. I never seen a used vehicle dealership whose total inventory was of such high quality. Second, the salesman, Adam, was very familiar with the inventory and easily answered all my questions. I hate to say this but there is a public expectation that car salesmen will lie to you. Adam's friendly demeanor gave me the impression he was an advocate and not the enemy. I felt he was helping me to solve my needs and not just sell me a truck. Third, I fully expected the other shoe to drop when I went to meet with the finance person. That was Jose and the other shoe never dropped. What I mean by that is that usually when buying a car if the salesman hasn't gotten you with the price or the value of your trade-in the responsibility then falls on the finance guy. Jose was polite, friendly and provided a reasonable interest rate. I think Gibson Truck World is an exceptional dealership! The word exceptional popped in my head while I was walking around the dealership. I don't use that description easily. It means: Unusual; not typical. Unusually good; outstanding. An excellent description of my experience at Gibson Truck World. I hope the owner sees this because it is a confirmation that he is doing business the right way, congratulations! I will be back.

- Jim H. Owner of V.P. Cronin Construction