The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Getafreelancer.com — account suspended
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I joined this site since 2017 but didn't put many effort on it until October 2017. I won several bids and finished them with 100% positive feedback from the buyers. I requested to withdraw my first $30 to my moneybookers on Oct. 25th to test if this can work out well. According to the site, we should wait 15 days for the first withdrawl to finish. But I found out with astonishment right today, the 15th day, they suspended my account without any warning and explanation. I added a ticket on their helpcenter, but no answer.
There is no phone number on their website. I googled this number +[protected] but after long time wait there came only a computed voice in Swedish.
I don't understand why they suspended my account without any warning, and right before I should get my money withdrawn.
Also they act as an international firm, they don't even have customer service phone number where english-speaking people can reach and understand and get understood.
I anyway will try to get my money back, because I worked so hard for it, my effort should be respected.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Getafreelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
- Freelancer.com - scam
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account