Georgia Farm BureauAgent

I had insurance with Georgia Farm Bureau for over 25 years until my new agent ran me off. I have had NO claims either. The agent started off refusing to return any of my calls and began lowering my coverage without my approval. On two properties he put a non existing address & never changed it, even after 5 requests. One day I got a check in the mail from Farm Bureau for canceling a policy? I never canceled anything! I called the main office in Macon & complained which only made things worse. Over the next several months the agent changed several of my properties so they were not properly covered. I went to 3 different Farm Bureau offices in neighboring counties & showed them my policies. Each of them said the agent had severely screwed up my policies. I finally gave up and went to another agency. I understand that you should not judge a company by one employee, but the company never followed up on my complaint. If they had they would have found some disturbing facts.