GenuineptrPayout

M

I have worked very hard with this site to make the money to support my kiss. I completed my 1st $25000 in November and I have not received it as yet. I request some of the money for Christmas because my 2 kids and I were living out of my car. I tried very hard to scrape up some money so I can log onto the site. My daughter was diagnosed with colon cancer, she's only 7 years. I begged and pleaded for some form of assistance but I got none because I'm not a paid member. I am still waiting on my payment but I have lost my daughter. She died Christmas day because I had no money to take her to the doctor or hospital. I didn't even have money for her funeral. Now my son is sick and I can't take care of him. I may loose him also. Please someone help me get my payment. If God is reading this please help me.