Having problems with Fmptr.com?

Fmptr.com Customer Service Contacts

Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fmptr.com Customer Service. Initial Fmptr.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fmptr.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fmptr.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Fmptr.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fmptr.com Complaints & Reviews

Mar 28, 2019

FMPTR.com — after cost $10,000, payment not delivered but fraudulently compromised account

Hon'ble, On website Fmptr.com that serves e-mails to her clients to read, I earned day and night more...

FMPTR.compayment not received its more than 2 years

dear sir/ madam,

its over 2 years, i have not received my payment, lots of mail sent to customer support but not received any reply from your end.

all the task completed on time, followed all the terms and conditions still not received any payment or any responce.

my user id : wasimmdkhan
mail id: [protected]@yahoo.com

regard's
wasim mohammed khan

FMPTR.com — PTR/PTC sites

This is an email I got from the site fmptr.com back on Oct. 15, explaining the procedure for getting paid the...

FMPTR.com — Refuse the payouts

Refuse the payouts: Account Balances Total Cash Balance: $ 600.0000 Total Point Balance: 0 Account...

Deva

FMPTR.com — Payout neglected

GREETINGS, My name is Kayla. I registered to a ptr site due to the reason that my husband was and still i...

Fmptr — Payouts

free member payment con from 60days but 70days gone payment can't' transfer my PayPal account... plz help me

Aglocoptr.com/fmptr.com/royalptr.com — Non-payment

Sir/Madam: I’m filing a complain against aglocoptr.com/fmptr.com/royalptr.com for non-payment of my...

FMPTR.comUnpaid payout or earnings

DATE : May 21, 2015
    TO : Mr. Dwight Hegg
    (Complaints Board)

FROM : Martin M. Simpal

SUBJECT : Complaints against Mr. David Clockwise

Dear Mr. Dwight Hegg:

Sir, I’m Martin Simpal and is submitting my complain against Mr. David Clockwise(owner of FMPTR.COM, RICHGOPTR, ROYALPTR, PAYPERMAIL, GENUINEPTR, AGLOPRT) for non-compliance with his Terms and Conditions for the payout for his members which I’m one of them as Free Account membership category to his six(6) sites. Let me present to you one his site Homepage which lures or convinced a lot of people to become member from his site:

“FMPTR.com is one of the best online Paid To Read company.We started 19th April 2012 at 00:00 You can get 100$ per mail Click and 50$ PTC click. You can get earning from your referrals, we have a referral program, we will give you 25% referrals earning.you can also join referral Contest and win the free gift How to earn money from us?Once you create a free account (only 1 account / member), you can start clicking on links we provide. You will view the advertised website for at least 30 seconds. Your earnings will automatically be deposited into your account! Once you reach $10 000, you can withdraw your earnings by Check, paypal, LibertyReserve, e-Gold, AlertPay and MoneyBookers.Join now to received 500$ sign up bonus.
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT :
    Payments:
    Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by fmptr.com. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the fmptr.com program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by fmptr.com.
    fmptr.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by fmptr.com. Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after.”
    Mr. Dwight Hegg. What we extended to his sites is classified as services and not purchases which is similar or indirect Employer & Employees relationship due to the services we rendered to his sites. I believed that he violated by holding the compensation of some of his members.

Let me present to you the Billing Statement That I sent several times to Mr. David Clockwise which he ignored it.

FOR MY ACCOUNT THRU FMPTR:

“STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FOR FMPTR
    ATTENTION: Mr. David Clockwise
    FROM: Martin Masalon Simpal
    RE: REQUEST OF PAYMENT
    Mr. David Clockwise:

Below is the detailed of my payout request transaction from your FMPTR.COM:

Account Balances

04/12/2015 17:42 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
    03/26/2015 06:37 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
    03/17/2015 03:33 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
    03/03/2015 12:59 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000
    NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE MAY 17, 2015 FOR PAYOUT REQUEST MADE LAST MARCH 17, 2015. Thanks and looking forward for your prompt payment & reply.

FOR RICHGOPTR:

04/23/2015 04:40 free members request -10, 000.00000
    04/03/2015 09:49 free members request -10, 000.00000
    03/19/2015 13:12 free members request -10, 000.00000
    03/03/2015 13:28 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000
    NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE MAY 19, 2015 FOR PAYOUT REQUEST MADE LAST 03/19/2015. Thanks and looking forward for your prompt payment & reply.

Martin M. Simpal

Mr. Dwight Hegg. I would like to request from your good office to please help me do the necessary action in order to settle my problem. I came from a third world country wherein our life is so hard and employment here is so hard. I’m the bread winner in our family and I’m expecting the money that I worked hard thru Mr. David Clockwise websites. The Money will be intended for my family.

I would like to thank you very much and I appreciate any help that you can extend to my problem. Looking forward for your reply. GOD BLESS to you and your family always.

Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com

Genuineptr, Fmptr, & Royalptr Sites — Payout

Good afternoon Mr. Dwight Hegg, My complain is the deletion of my earnings from the 3 ptr/ptc...

FmptrThey didn't pay the whole sum

People, don’t deal with the company FMPTR. I used their services and they promised to pay my money at any suitable for me time, but I got only half from them. After that I called them and asked about money, but everything was lie and blah-blah. They never returned my money back and I have no idea what measures to take now in order to get this sum from them. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

• Ra
          Ravda Mar 28, 2018

I was also scammed by FMPTR.com. I joined them in the middle of February, 2018, as a free member. I made about $2.300... and ...on 28/03/2018 I logged on my account to see, if they send me more free PTC, only to find out, that my account have been suspended...just like that. No explanation. And of course, they get to keep all the $2.300 they made me to believe I have made. So there you go. If that is not an indication of fraudulent activities, then what else can it be? It was really 'tooooo gooood' to be true. To all people, who are new to these website, and the people, who are already subscribers to these scammers, TRUST ME when I tell you this: you will not get paid. And now you will probably be wondering, how these PTR companies are making money, what's in it for them? The answer is simple: Every time we click on these "pay per click emails" and "ads" ...they getting paid, not us. We don't get paid, but they do. So guys, you have been warned. I hope, I was of help to someone. Kind regards.

• Do
          Dozer40i9 May 09, 2018

@Ravda $2, 300????? I thought it pays $10, 000

• Ab
          abhhy Oct 31, 2015

All Payment Processors website needs to be separate themselves from GenuinePTR/FMPTR/RichgoPTR/RoyalPTR/Aglocoptr if we need to stop this Scam and also all countries need to ban their websites : GenuinePTR/FMPTR/RichgoPTR/RoyalPTR/Aglocoptr

FMPTR.com — Part of the scam.

FMPTR.COM charged $9.99 to my AT&T cell phone account. I have never heard about this company and never...