Menu
GenuinePTR
reviews & complaints

GenuinePTR
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints
1 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GenuinePTR. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
4:17 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GenuinePTR - I m premium member, after paying all taxes fees than too I m not getting any payment

I m premium member from india, I purchased genuine ptr debit card through bitcoin but I m not received any debit card, then I paid transfer fee and activation fee but till today I m not received any payment from genuineptr, from 8 years I m waiting for my payment, please release my payment as soon as possible, i m sending so many mails but I m not getting any response so please release my payment little little as soon as possible please help and contact me on [protected]@yahoo.in.

Hide full review
M
7:01 pm EDT

GenuinePTR - Big scam

Hello when I was registering to their site they told me no activation fees or deposit needed to withdraw for free members. After reaching the minimum they are saying to pay the transfer fee or upgrade.

I reached around $20000 and not able to withdraw.

I cannot pay the fees or upgrade now its a lockdown. Once I reach the $1000 I can upgrade it... But getting automated email to pay fees or upgrade..

Hide full review
M
12:36 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have worked very hard with this site to make the money to support my kiss. I completed my 1st $25000 in November and I have not received it as yet. I request some of the money for Christmas because my 2 kids and I were living out of my car. I tried very hard to scrape up some money so I can log onto the site. My daughter was diagnosed with colon cancer...

12:53 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Found this site on donkeymails.com and decided what do I have to lose, I joined it and quickly reached the payout limit. Requested it, sent an email to them day after I requested because the 25, 000 had been deducted. They answered me back saying they have to pay premium members first because there are so many and to be patient between (30-90 days or a...

5:19 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have worked hard on these sites and requested payment on each site as reach threshold as below: Genuineptr - 6th Oct 2015 - $25, 000 6th Nov 2015 - $25, 000 Richgoptr - 18th Sept 2015 - $10, 000 30th Sept 2015 - $10, 000 13th Oct 2015 - $10, 000 25th Oct 2015 - $10, 000 7th Nov 2015 - $10, 000 I have not seen any of these monies yet and would like to be paid

J
2:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It seems to be a scam. When I was out to request my payout, I couldn't access the website anymore.

GenuinePTR contacts