Having problems with GenuinePTR?

GenuinePTR Customer Service Contacts

+852 137 6651 1283 (Hong Kong)
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GenuinePTR Customer Service. Initial GenuinePTR complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GenuinePTR above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GenuinePTR. Discuss the issues you have had with GenuinePTR and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GenuinePTR Complaints & Reviews

GenuineptrI m premium member, after paying all taxes fees than too I m not getting any payment

I m premium member from india, I purchased genuine ptr debit card through bitcoin but I m not received any debit card, then I paid transfer fee and activation fee but till today I m not received any payment from genuineptr, from 8 years I m waiting for my payment, please release my payment as soon as possible, i m sending so many mails but I m not getting any response so please release my payment little little as soon as possible please help and contact me on [protected]@yahoo.in.

GenuineptrBig scam

Hello when I was registering to their site they told me no activation fees or deposit needed to withdraw for free members. After reaching the minimum they are saying to pay the transfer fee or upgrade.

I reached around $20000 and not able to withdraw.

I cannot pay the fees or upgrade now its a lockdown. Once I reach the $1000 I can upgrade it... But getting automated email to pay fees or upgrade..

Genuineptr — Payout

I have worked very hard with this site to make the money to support my kiss. I completed my 1st $25000 in...

Genuineptr — scam

Found this site on donkeymails.com and decided what do I have to lose, I joined it and quickly reached the...

Genuineptr — richgoptr - internet sites - pay to read

I have worked hard on these sites and requested payment on each site as reach threshold as below: Genuineptr...

Genuineptr.com — don't believe them

It seems to be a scam. When I was out to request my payout, I couldn't access the website anymore.