The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved General Mills — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm a person that's not allergic to any type of food or ingredients. However, two days ago I poured a bowl of the new Total Cranb. Crunch cereal and ate it. Less than 2 hrs. later, I began sever itching, which has progressed into hives, welts, rashes, itching, etc. The only factor outside of my normal routine was the cereal. As I said, I'm not allergic to anything - not to wheat, not to cranberries, not to nuts, etc. I wrote to General Mills to notify them of the matter in case others experience this major inconvenience. They may also want to look into the processing of the cereal - maybe something was toxic and that's what I'm reacting to. This complaint is just an FYI for others. Thank you.
More General Mills Complaints & Reviews
- General Mills Chocolate Cheerios - False Advertising deadly ingredients
- General Mills Golden Grahams Treats - Objectional substance on top, very soggy.
- General Mills - experation date
- General Mills - old el paso bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells
- Progresso Soups General Mills Inc - Tasteless soup without ingredients
- General Mills - Broke 2 teeth as there was a small pebble in the bar.