Geeks on Sitecomputer service

H Apr 18, 2019

I got a bad feeling about this outfit while discussing my computer issue on the phone. Stupidly, I gave them my credit card number before I fully realized that they didn't need it before making a service call and shouldn't be asking for it. So I cancelled the appointment we had just made and told them to forget about it. They charged my credit card $210 anyway. Did they think I wouldn't notice? This is a scam operation, set up to elicit credit card numbers from multitasking fools like me.