Geek Squaddon't take your mac for hardware repair

Ka Jul 26, 2019 Review updated:

DON'T TAKE YOUR MAC FOR HARDWARE ISSUES! I was having an intermittent issue with my battery not charging on my MacBook Air.
And it died early yesterday afternoon. Went on the Geek Squad web site to schedule an appointment. I answered it is a MAC, I did have hardware problems and my battery would not charge. Could not get in until 8:00 that night.
So I went in and the tech took one of their cords, plugged it in and it did not work. So she told me that they would have to ship to KY (they do NO Mac hardware work locally - Tucson, AZ) for diagnosis. That would take a week and I could hope to get it back in 2 weeks! WHAT????
So I went to an authorized Apple service center.
Turns out there was a small spec of paint (I am an artist) stuck in the charger port. 2 minutes and $30 later my Mac is completely healed.

Comments

• Et
      Aug 23, 2019

If you need urgent help you can also take help from Geek Squad Total Tech Support Number +[protected], for any issue encountered by the client can be settled by our group of Geek Squad Total Tech Support, Call Number +[protected] here. The distinct issues of the workplace, PCs, home devices and others have broadened our administration capacity. We are the third-party website, work with a broad assortment of specific issues throughout the day and night.

You get 24/7 support to connect with Geek Squad in-store, over the phone, or chat/remote online. Which means you get support when and how you want it.

Website for visit: https://www.xgeeksquad.com/geek-squad-total-tech-support/